Where in the bloody hell is MCG profile download?

Moderator: AdminGroup

PhoenixCNE

Where in the bloody hell is MCG profile download?

Postby PhoenixCNE » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:19

As stated in the topic, where is the profile I need to load up for my new MCG pro with first gen gunfighter? There's an unclickable link on the MCG product page and nothing in the ftp links. If there is NO profile, please tell me what to do so I can actually use this stick and not just stare at a blinking red light. The MCG calibration note was a very nice but it needs a few extra steps for those of us setting up a new grip on an old stick.

*Lol just a note, that sounded a lot angrier when I read it after posting. Rest assured it was not meant that way I simply need you gents to point me in the right direction, I'm sure there is something I'm overlooking. :)

PhoenixCNE

Re: Where in the bloody hell is MCG profile download?

Postby PhoenixCNE » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:40

Of course now that I hit my wits end with searching and posted this I found the relevant thread http://forum.vkb-sim.pro/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2885, sorry I blew up

AeroGator

Re: Where in the bloody hell is MCG profile download?

Postby AeroGator » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:10

PhoenixCNE wrote:As stated in the topic, where is the profile I need to load up for my new MCG pro with first gen gunfighter? There's an unclickable link on the MCG product page and nothing in the ftp links. If there is NO profile, please tell me what to do so I can actually use this stick and not just stare at a blinking red light. The MCG calibration note was a very nice but it needs a few extra steps for those of us setting up a new grip on an old stick.

*Lol just a note, that sounded a lot angrier when I read it after posting. Rest assured it was not meant that way I simply need you gents to point me in the right direction, I'm sure there is something I'm overlooking. :)

:mrgreen:
Best Regards,
AeroGator

Return to “Technical Support”