Blackbox manual ?

Moderator: AdminGroup

Phoenix

Blackbox manual ?

Postby Phoenix » Thu Aug 27, 2020 15:51

I just received my Gunfighter, and i'm searching for documentation about the black box.

I searched on the website and in the FAQ, but i can't find something which can describe the black box (button, led and connectors).

mitth_raw_nuruodo

Re: Blackbox manual ?

Postby mitth_raw_nuruodo » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:23

Same question. What does the sys button do? What to the three LEDs on the right signify?

Kaarno

Postby Kaarno » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:59

Any luck finding information on this?

Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Mon Nov 02, 2020 19:54

I'm still waiting.

I can't understand why there is no manual with a product of that price.

nneeee

Postby nneeee » Fri Nov 06, 2020 18:41

All I've seen is this picture which describes the LED number in VKBConfig?

AFAIK, the leds just tell you if something is connected. But you can also program the LEDs to change based on shift state..etc

Someone who has a better understanding will have to reply. I barely understand any of the VKBConfig manual https://vkbcontrollers.com/wp-content/u ... _11_En.pdf
Attachments
Blackbox LEDs.png

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:18

That's the proper schematic for the BB's LEDs. You could also identify them by going to the Test, then Misc tab, setting up the LED number and holding the mouse pressed on the Fast Test button - the LED will flash on your BB. You'll have to restart your device after this operation as the LEDs will be off.
Then you could go Global/ External/ LEDs tab and check each LED's function. In the attached screenshot I have LEDs 0 and 10 indicating the pitch axis in center in green and yellow colors, LED 0 blinking fast in blue when calibrating, LED 1 green when rudders are attached and so on.
Please note that before getting access to these tabs you'll have to open the zconfig.ini file, which is in the same folder with the configurator and add User=Developer under [User] section and Test Misc Enabled=1 under [Common] section.

11.JPG

22.JPG

Return to “Manuals and Howtos”