Moderator: AdminGroup

NosTr4D4m

Re: Gunfighter MCG is on the way to EU

Postby NosTr4D4m » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:42

Yeah! thank you :)

Andy

Postby Andy » Mon Sep 24, 2018 18:50

Eduard VKB FSC wrote:We received the items last week and starting shipping them this week

I think it is finally happening :)

flashben

Postby flashben » Tue Sep 25, 2018 17:33

so any updates to all Rev.A gunfighter mcg pre orders?

Rlaxoxo

Postby Rlaxoxo » Tue Sep 25, 2018 17:45

Stupid Question probably ... but ...

I pre-ordered my Gunfighter mkII pro Tabletop back in june couple of months back.
In this update: https://flightsimcontrols.com/2018/09/2 ... bility-q4/

Is that referring to the current shipment that was about to arrive tomorrow Sept 26th or Batch after that?

Thx

Gutser

Postby Gutser » Wed Sep 26, 2018 14:32

"26th? Where do you read it? We don´t know anything about this date. Cheeky to put this into the forum." - vkb sim.
Last edited by Gutser on Wed Sep 26, 2018 16:32, edited 1 time in total.

Fri13

Postby Fri13 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 15:42

So hold on....

Gutser wrote:"26th? Where do you read it? We don´t now anything about this date. Cheeky to put this into the forum." - vkb sim.

For now long time there has been big violet banner on top (replaced about week or two ago to pedals from MCG) and then big red stamp with 26th day (today) to get new shipment.

Just today morning it was still there and I have been checking the store every 30-60 minutes for the stock appear, only to see about 4 hours ago that the red stamp with 26th was removed. I thought first that ordering is possible and refreshing page didn't help, so I went to other mobile where I had the page open, seeing the same red 26th stamp and refresh did remove it too. Now on second computer I am again checking the store and it say nothing about 26th day.

So it looks like the batch they got out was not for stock, only to fill _some_ of the pre-ordered lists that no one else has managed to get pre-order be made?

Like when can customers buy the product? After 2 years waiting only? As I have been waiting now since first batch was sold out just hour front of my nose.... Like what, 9-12 months ago?
Sorry but I have waited long time, seeing only "reserve" button that you can't click, no where possibility to get "notify when in stock" or anything like that.
It is like only I can't get any pre-orders, any reservations, any notifications about anything what is going or coming or being shipped.
It is becoming a meme that you can see products you want to buy and you see everywhere "Pre-order now!" and "Get it now!" but no one knows from where or how.

Gutser

Postby Gutser » Wed Sep 26, 2018 16:35

Haha ^^ do you realy expect anything else as retroactive changing an official statement? Do you?

Same reason why I don´t buy the MCG/Gunfighter "with twist". Joystick without twist makes no sense for fast space shooter. And it seems as there will not come any twist at all.

Edit: Don't get me wrong. There is nothing better on the market ... By far. But you have to wait, years eventually. I'm a sales manager and I'm not sure why they do so.

flashben

Postby flashben » Wed Sep 26, 2018 17:34

anyone else here from the june pre orders got any purchase updates? Im still stuck on a broken link to purchase options

Fri13

Postby Fri13 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 20:45

It would even be nice to get preorder in, so one could relax about not knowing when something is suddenly in stock and gone in hours.

I tried at June when there were few but I couldn't get "preorder" in, and few hours after that all were gone.

And no, I don't know any other official statement than the label "in stock 26th September" sticker that was for months there, up today... And today gone...

Why there are pre-order period is that you get to know how much you need to produce in first batch. Not so that you have a limited "reserve" that suddenly ends and then it is months to wait something to get know how things got changed in the last hours...

If someone had a "reserve" period months ago, informed that the new batch is so big they get everyone delivered and stock full, and then tell for months that specific day is when preorder becomes possible again... Only to remove that in last hours... Like how they couldn't know for months that batch they get 26th September is not enough?

Aviator001

Postby Aviator001 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 20:55

flashben wrote:anyone else here from the june pre orders got any purchase updates? Im still stuck on a broken link to purchase options

I would like to know that too. I did PM Eduard about this 2 days ago, but had no answer yet. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

(MCG) SOCKET REV. A) non pro

Andy

Postby Andy » Wed Sep 26, 2018 22:06

I have had an email saying my revA MCG order from June is complete. IDK if that means it is shipped though.

RN_Max

Postby RN_Max » Wed Sep 26, 2018 22:23

flashben wrote:anyone else here from the june pre orders got any purchase updates? Im still stuck on a broken link to purchase options

Yes. I received a PayPal invoice by email last week, which has been acknowledged as paid. Just waiting for my MCG rev B Pro EN to ship now.

Teschmacher

Postby Teschmacher » Wed Sep 26, 2018 23:27

same here, but i have the MCG gunfighter II sitting "in the shopping cart" since late june, not in the "pre-order..." so far heard nothing from them.

i started to get worried a bit. hopefully the waiting time will be worth it.

Fri13

Postby Fri13 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 14:41

So what is now the latest official statement? Mid October (2-3 weeks from now?) to get a pre-order for the MCG?

Rlaxoxo

Postby Rlaxoxo » Thu Sep 27, 2018 18:09

Just click "Pay" after you log in to the site.

I got the link to pay as well but didn't work so I used the "Pay" under orders and paid with PayPal and now waiting for it to be shipped.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”