Gunfighter MCG is on the way to EU

Moderator: AdminGroup

Andy

Re: Gunfighter MCG is on the way to EU

Postby Andy » Thu Aug 23, 2018 20:52

No word from Eduard, or any other admins :(

Are VKB Europe looking into this issue? I reckon there is at the minimum 1000 euros in transactions waiting, based on just the people who have replied on here.

Tobu

Postby Tobu » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:07

Same issue here, comforting at least to know I'm not the only one - looks like it's back to uh, waiting.

flashben

Postby flashben » Fri Aug 24, 2018 15:08

I've selected local pick up for to get the grip faster, but I also get that weird payment problem you guys are getting. Yet I need to pay on pick up. It's frustating that I have to wait for problems that you guys are also having :(

Amonchakai

Postby Amonchakai » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:43

There is a new post on the store, for those who did not see it: https://flightsimcontrols.com/2018/08/2 ... t-arrival/

I am guessing my order is among them as I did not received any payment request so far.

flashben

Postby flashben » Wed Aug 29, 2018 13:48

I think thats the rev.b batch

According to the rev.a pre order it would release on th 23rd of august

Andy

Postby Andy » Wed Aug 29, 2018 17:32

Honestly, the service provided by VKB Europe is the worst I have ever received in my entire life. You never answer emails, your shop is currently not processing orders, it's just simply terrible. VKB Europe, you should be ashamed of yourselves. You clearly don't care about your customers.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&key ... 9528484430

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:55

Hi guys,

No worries, all customers who placed pre-orders will be served. The issues with pre-order payments are being addressed. It is the new functionality which we tested before but functionality is quite complex. Probably we have been over-optimistic about it but just trying to introduce better service. Regular sales for items in stock work fine but pre-orders are more complex.

Anyway, the cargo is not yet arrived. ETA is mid-September, I hope to ship the items by the end of September
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Finstern

Postby Finstern » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:52

Eduard, when those who pre ordered have to pay out, could we receive a mail please ?
I think many of us do not check out forums and site everydays or even every weeks.
That would be nice of you.
Also, any new for the Z axis module for MCG release ? (sorry about that, but that's important for a lot of us).

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Mon Sep 03, 2018 15:28

Finstern wrote:Eduard, when those who pre ordered have to pay out, could we receive a mail please ?
Yes, sure. Every person who reserved the items will be contacted to pay the invoice in convenient way. Please, be aware that there is no stock yet. The cargo is expected to arrive in couple of weeks. I will communicate more concrete ETA later.

Finstern wrote:Also, any new for the Z axis module for MCG release ? (sorry about that, but that's important for a lot of us).
I didn't get any news about Z-axis module for next shipment (currently expected for November). Things may be changed but so far I have no news about it.

Teschmacher

Postby Teschmacher » Mon Sep 10, 2018 21:20

have my VKB gunfighter pro mkII placed on pre-order / in cart since the first notice from late june, waiting passionately to receive a notification email that i'm allowed to proceed for "checkout"

Teschmacher

Postby Teschmacher » Wed Sep 19, 2018 21:48

this is just insane, the MGC mk II pro grip availability has been pushed forward to 26 of sept! .. i do really hope the wait time will be rewarding! :shock:

Eduard, i hope everything is on the good way, right? i just can't wait to trash my tm hotas x and jump/stomp & step on it with my two feets joint :mrgreen:

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:34

Teschmacher wrote:this is just insane, the MGC mk II pro grip availability has been pushed forward to 26 of sept! .. i do really hope the wait time will be rewarding! Eduard, i hope everything is on the good way, right? i just can't wait to trash my tm hotas x and jump/stomp & step on it with my two feets joint

Hi Teschmacher,
I am not sure what do you mean by MCG availability ... This week all customers who reserved MCG rev.B but didn't pay it yet will get a notification email and we will create manual PayPal invoices for all who couldn't make a payment using the link. The shipping of MCG Pro is planned for next week.

flashben

Postby flashben » Thu Sep 20, 2018 19:51

Hi, when can i expect an email update with payment info for my preordered rev.a mcgrip pro? Ive only had a payment order update in august which failed

NosTr4D4m

Postby NosTr4D4m » Thu Sep 20, 2018 22:04

Hey, will this shipment contain enough MCG pro extension kits? they are now on the website

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:34

flashben wrote:Hi, when can i expect an email update with payment info for my preordered rev.a mcgrip pro? Ive only had a payment order update in august which failed
Hi flashben, can you please send me your order number to PM ? We received the items last week and starting shipping them this week.
NosTr4D4m wrote:Hey, will this shipment contain enough MCG pro extension kits? they are now on the website

Hi NosTr4D4m,
Yes, we received extension kits. I believe we have them now in sufficient quantity. Also, more accessories will be offered soon like triggers, springs, base-to-controller cables etc.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”