Gunfighter MCG is on the way to EU

Moderator: AdminGroup

Eduard VKB FSC

Re: Gunfighter MCG is on the way to EU

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri May 11, 2018 13:14

Hi guys,

Thank you for many positive emails I received despite of some turbulence we experienced lately !
It encourage all team to work better and provide you better devices and services.

We have processed majority of orders already. The remaining orders are to be shipped on Saturday (with PostNL) or on Monday (with DHL). So, there are no holidays or weekends for us until the backlog is fully processed.

When the order status is changed to "Completed" it means the order is processed and ready to be picked up by shipping company.

Automated notification is sent with the tracking link when the parcel label is printed but it could take another day before tracking info is available on DHL site. Typically PostNL tracking appears right away but it is not always accurate. It may show incomplete postal address or could be delaying with status updates. DHL tracking usually more precise.

I can't answer all "when will my order be shipped" questions immediately, but when the order is being prepared for shipping both email account and ticketing system are checked for your remarks to avoid missing any changes in shipping address, phone number or in the order itself has to be applied. So, no worries, all your remarks will be taken into account. But the important is to provide your order # and use/mention the same email address as it is in the order.

Ticketing system is preferred over email. I got several requests from people who placed the orders as guests and later created an account to assign the guest order to that account and it is now possible. Please, let us know if your order should be assigned. It is quite convenient to track your open tickets.

For technical and how-to questions, please, use this forum viewforum.php?f=25 . If you have any issues or malfunctioning of your device which require replacement or repair, please, open a ticket on VKB EU site from your account or via contact form if you placed the order as a guest.

With regards of shipping methods: we use at the moment two main shipping companies - PostNL and DHL. There are 28 EU countries and conditions are being changed all the time so we have to combine both to have the best conditions and price. As you might know, the Netherlands is a logistical hub in Europe and Utrecht (where we are located) is a logistical hub of the Netherlands so we are in good position to choose the best option per country. Therefore the shipping cost is dropped since last year and we could decrease the retail price as well.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

NosTr4D4m

Postby NosTr4D4m » Fri May 11, 2018 17:50

when will it be available for order again?

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri May 11, 2018 18:09

NosTr4D4m wrote:when will it be available for order again?

GF2 MCG RU version is in stock.
Pro version will be only available from the new production run. There is no concrete dates yet.

gerodinis

Postby gerodinis » Mon May 14, 2018 0:59

Order No. 4216 here, converted from MCG Pro English to Pro Russian engravings. No problem with that. Thanks to Eduard and VKB in general for providing a solution.

Andreyzh

Postby Andreyzh » Wed May 16, 2018 9:58

Hi, did anyone who's in Finland got the shipment sent by PostNL?
Mine was dispatched on Friday, however tracking show's it's still in Netherlands sorting limbo :)

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Wed May 16, 2018 14:46

Andreyzh wrote:Mine was dispatched on Friday, however tracking show's it's still in Netherlands sorting limbo :)
Hi Andreyzh, it usually takes about a week to deliver to Finland. PostNL tracking is not very detailed and sometimes updates are delayed. PostNL works with local partners and relies on tracking info from them. The good thing is that the Finnish partner is quite reliable and there were no issues with them so far.

Andreyzh

Postby Andreyzh » Wed May 16, 2018 16:25

Ah, thanks for the information, Eduard. Good to know, will not look too much on their tracking then.

Quish

Postby Quish » Wed May 16, 2018 18:33

My Gunfighter MCG EN arrived today and I'm very very happy with it,Thank you VKB it was worth the wait :D

Caumen

Postby Caumen » Wed May 16, 2018 21:17

My Gunfighter arrived too, and I am in awe at this sexy beast, can't wait to start tinkering with all its options! :D Such an upgrade from my x-55 that's falling apart, can't wait for a nice throttle to complement it, until then the x-55 throttle will have to do until it also becomes as poor as the stick is, it's well on the way there. So better hurry with that throttle you're making!

BeTeK

Postby BeTeK » Wed May 16, 2018 23:19

Andreyzh wrote:Hi, did anyone who's in Finland got the shipment sent by PostNL?
Mine was dispatched on Friday, however tracking show's it's still in Netherlands sorting limbo :)

There is posti tracking number on the postnl page. You can paste that to here https://www.posti.fi/henkiloasiakkaat/seuranta/#/ and no I haven't got the stick yet. Same "limbo" in the postnl tracking service.

BeTeK

Postby BeTeK » Thu May 17, 2018 12:20

Contacted finnish Posti customer service. They haven't got the package yet so it seems that PostNL still got the package. PostNL former TNT does not have good trackrecord of delivering packages to finland from my past experiences. Usually when package enters Finland everything goes quite quickly.

Fri13

Postby Fri13 » Thu May 17, 2018 14:29

Eduard VKB FSC wrote:
NosTr4D4m wrote:when will it be available for order again?

GF2 MCG RU version is in stock.
Pro version will be only available from the new production run. There is no concrete dates yet.

Are we talking months or years in the production runs? LIke expected to see 1-2 production runs 2018 or do we go to 2019?

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Thu May 17, 2018 15:10

Fri13 wrote:Are we talking months or years in the production runs? LIke expected to see 1-2 production runs 2018 or do we go to 2019?
Hi Fri13,
I expect two production runs in 2018

Andreyzh

Postby Andreyzh » Fri May 18, 2018 8:35

BeTeK wrote:Contacted finnish Posti customer service. They haven't got the package yet so it seems that PostNL still got the package. PostNL former TNT does not have good trackrecord of delivering packages to finland from my past experiences. Usually when package enters Finland everything goes quite quickly.

Got the update from Posti tracking today. It's in Finland and should be here today in the evening. Yay! Took a bit more than PostNL's advertised 4 days, but Eduard's estimation was spot on - a week :)

Elrid

Postby Elrid » Fri May 18, 2018 13:45

I received my order yesterday !

Thank you DPD for leaving the package on the floor just in front of my door without concealing it... Fortunately nobody stole it... :evil:

Btw I'm verry happy with this new stick, thanks VKB !

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”