Gunfighter MCG is on the way to EU

Moderator: AdminGroup

Ashragon

Re: Gunfighter MCG is on the way to EU

Postby Ashragon » Tue May 08, 2018 15:19

My number is #4198. Hmm, so I might be lucky. I'm not very optimistic though.

Ashragon

Postby Ashragon » Tue May 08, 2018 15:23

Ishtaru wrote:Thats why im so pissed.

I think you got every right to be pissed. They did tell us there would be enough units for all of us (and then some).
They must have grossly underestimated the demand. :?

navvar

Postby navvar » Tue May 08, 2018 16:32

Order #4109 for me (April 22, 7:48 CET), no shipping confirmation as of yet.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Tue May 08, 2018 17:33

Hi guys,
The cargo is received in good shape and we started shipping yesterday as planned.

However, there were several issues related to some misconfiguration of the new store.

- all orders from Finland were treated as non-EU and VAT was not automatically added to the orders.
I have contacted most of customers informing them about the issue and re-arrange the payment but some customers are still to be contacted

- Due to misconfiguration of stock numbers, GF2 Pro variants were oversold during first hours after opening of the new store . It has been fixed soon but still we got too many orders on Pro variants that could fulfill with the current stock. We immediately secure Tabletop MCG Pro Ru variants to be able to offer this as an interim solution and provide Pro pack later (in about a month from now). Of course, cost of shipping for the additional delivery is on us.
The customers who ordered GF2 Pro MCG Pro RU version are already informed.

It is more complicated for the customers who ordered GF2 Pro MCG Pro EN versions. We offer to them also GF2 Tabletop MCG Pro RU with Pro pack shipped later if it is acceptable or complete EN version later (might take about two month) with a discount. I will communicate to all customers with GF2 Pro MCG Pro EN today. For your understanding, the last customer who will receive that full package is order number 4181. We didn't charge any affected customer yet.

I apologize for the inconvenience and I do my best to offer as much of options as possible.

The other orders are being processed.

We shipping the first orders first but it goes per product to do it in batches as we have the whole new system now which has three different payment gateways and two different postal companies and we have to check each and every order to avoid any more issues. The intention is to ship all orders this week.

Thank you for understanding. We are working around a clock but has to be extremely careful in shipping to avoid any mistake. Such amount of variants is a nightmare to ship and need to double and triple check.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Tibsun

Postby Tibsun » Tue May 08, 2018 17:53

Is there a way to get the KG 12 Grip included? I already paid, but paying twice shipping makes it expensive.

EDIT: Nevermind, already shipped.
Last edited by Tibsun on Tue May 08, 2018 19:05, edited 1 time in total.

kaschberle

Postby kaschberle » Tue May 08, 2018 18:42

@Eduard You did charge an affected MCG Pro EN customer, that being me.I ordered the Gf revB Pro + MCG Pro EN bundle (Order Nr. 4182... life sucks :lol: :lol: ) with Paypal checkout (I still dont get why I did that...) and the payment status in Paypal just went to processed, meaning Paypal now charges the money from me. I didnt receive anything from you after the order confirmation...

EDIT: Checked, Paypal withdrew the money from my bank account today...

EDIT2: Just got contacted like Eduard described, I opted for the MCG Pro RU tabletop with extension send later. Needless to say, I am not exactly happy about this and hope that the approximate wait time is realistic this time and the whole messy operations (nicest wording I could come up) of VKB FSC Europe get finally sorted out at one point.

EDIT3: Got an answer/confirmation 15 min later, props.
Last edited by kaschberle on Tue May 08, 2018 20:56, edited 3 times in total.

Quish

Postby Quish » Tue May 08, 2018 18:52

"the last customer who will receive that full package is order number 4181. We didn't charge any affected customer yet."

Erm you took my money for the gunfighter pro on the 23rd and on the 29th you took a non sterling transaction fee too so that is totaly wrong
my order number is/was 4247

Caumen

Postby Caumen » Tue May 08, 2018 19:26

I ordered 10:42 AM 22nd april order #4148.

I ordered the GF2 Pro MCG Pro EN version and I seem to be one of the lucky few that got through, still no shipping confirmation though.

Seems like I might be one of the lucky ones, but I'm still holding my breath.

badyear

Postby badyear » Tue May 08, 2018 19:45

Well.. ordered Apr 22, 2018 at 7:18 AM.

the only option is to get the TableTop version for me as of now, and upgrade to the pro version later.
Last edited by badyear on Wed May 09, 2018 12:26, edited 1 time in total.

Eskay

Postby Eskay » Tue May 08, 2018 20:05

One question, the customers who ordered GF2 Pro MCG Pro EN versions and and we want it later (2 months), they pay the order now, or later? We will have to make the order again later or we have secured the pack?

Padbol

Postby Padbol » Tue May 08, 2018 22:42

I received a mail from the French post company, seem I will have this toy tomorrow , or it's an other thing I forgot I bought :)
Last edited by Padbol on Wed May 09, 2018 2:50, edited 1 time in total.

BillClement

Postby BillClement » Wed May 09, 2018 0:16

:roll: I ordered and paid as soon as the site allowed, but still got the 'sorry, sucker, we sold out, lol' email.

I've gone for option 1, Russian markings don't bother me, but that 'in about a month' time scale is ringing a whole bunch of alarm bells. Anyone care to place a bet on which month the rest of the order will eventually ship? :twisted:

I'm really trying to keep positive about this, but VKB EUs less than salubrious reputation is shaping up to be 100% accurate. Here's hoping Eduard can actually deliver on the latest promise. Just getting close would do... :wink:

Pikas62

Postby Pikas62 » Wed May 09, 2018 15:24

One qestion. I got a email that my order has been completed on Monday. Do we get a seperate email with the tracking number once it is sent out? :?:

drunken_sailor

Postby drunken_sailor » Wed May 09, 2018 17:23

U should get an email confirming that Ur order has been shipped and an next one day another one with tracking data.

Mine MCG pro has arrived today and im so happy, now need to RTFM

BeTeK

Postby BeTeK » Wed May 09, 2018 18:06

My order is still in processing state :(

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”