Gunfighter and MCG - More EU Stock?

Moderator: AdminGroup

RN_Max

Gunfighter and MCG - More EU Stock?

Postby RN_Max » Thu Apr 26, 2018 0:22

Someone had to ask, given that the current container sold out before it arrived (or did it?) ... is there more Gunfighter and MCG stock on the way to Europe?

urdoomed

Re: Gunfighter and MCG - More EU Stock?

Postby urdoomed » Thu Apr 26, 2018 14:02

I want to ask the same. I just underestimated how fast these things are sold out, just as VKB did.

RN_Max

Postby RN_Max » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:35

Bump ... hello Eduard ... we would like to know what the EU stock situation is please.

Gutser

Postby Gutser » Fri Apr 27, 2018 14:10

Yesss, I also want to know if there are more RUS Pro on the way. And how far are you with the Twist? :D

skepsism

Postby skepsism » Sat Apr 28, 2018 20:26

Wondering the same thing. Gonna need some proper answer soon or I have no choice but to go with Virpil instead.

Tobu

Postby Tobu » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:19

Also, what happened to the Rev. A grips that were supposed to be available last week?

JAD801

Postby JAD801 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 16:18

Add me to the list of too. I'm also now considering a virpil if the wait for more stock is months away.

Aviator001

Postby Aviator001 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 17:37

I would also like to know about the MCG rev A grip availability, for my Gladiator Pro Mk II. Also looking forward to the release of twist adapter!
Last edited by Aviator001 on Tue May 01, 2018 22:53, edited 1 time in total.

orlaag

Postby orlaag » Tue May 01, 2018 18:29

as well as stock info I wouldn't mind knowing if there is any info on parts to turn rev.A to rev.B with regard to the connector, not worried about dry clutch access change or any other differences aside from connection. I don't mind soldering and modding and have workshop access, I just need the connectors used as cannot find them elsewhere in the size needed. If no plans on that a rough idea of the rev A grip availability would be appreciated. Thanks.

Tobu

Postby Tobu » Thu May 03, 2018 8:48

Hello Eduard mate we need some info on what's happening with the Rev. A. grip - you said like 2 weeks ago you had to check something with the guys then it would be up to order that night, still nothing. Just complete radio silence. Getting a really negative feeling about your company/brand, I'm a patient person but I bought the gunfighter in June last year, with a view to the MCG coming out in September as it was then predicted to be in stock. MCG 'released' in December in the US. We are now in May, still nothing for Europe.

RN_Max

Postby RN_Max » Thu May 10, 2018 20:00

Another bump ... Eduard ... when is more GF and MCG Pro stock heading to the EU?

If you don't know, or need to find out, then please just say so.

NosTr4D4m

Postby NosTr4D4m » Fri May 11, 2018 10:25

i am also very pissed to read before that stick will be in constant stock in europe, buy now i came to buy it and again its sold out. I need to know when its back in stock - month, 3 months? im giving up on this brand.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri May 11, 2018 14:06

Guys, thanks all for your interest in VKB products. I am sure it worth to wait some time to get MCG stick. Before I could try only a prototype and only for few minutes. I believe that our R&D guys with the help of sim community did the great job.

From my side I did all I could to keep the price low, optimized logistical chain, got a new website which allows to choose the most suitable payment option and not being overcharged.

As you know, there is a famous triangle in each project: Quality, Cost and Time

Apparently, VKB chooses quality as the highest priority. The company is growing slow but from the other hand there is no investors which requires quick return on investments despite of quality. So, quality is first.

The second priority is cost. It is tempting to get some stock quick, pay for air shipping and then just charge, you guys, more. But, I believe, it is not right things to do, neither for us, nor for you. The guys who does not care about price, they could just buy it via US store or directly via VKB HQ and pay for express shipping and import taxes.

I personally believe that it worth waiting for couple of month and save at least 20% (probably because I am not so young anymore and could wait longer, hehe). I understand the point that in this case EU customers are behind the ones in North America or Russia. But it is not because EU has lower priority but just because of different conditions and legislations.

And now, the most important questions - when new stock is available ?
It is a good one. MCG is not a new product anymore. The manufacturing process is polished now. But taking into consideration that VKB should produce at least minimal amount for ocean cargo and then it will take time to be delivered to Rotterdam and summer holidays season... I would expect MCG to be in stock in August-September.

Saying that, please, understand that it is just my opinion. It is not official VKB statement, proved by head of manufacturing and carved in stone. It is just my very rough estimate.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

RN_Max

Postby RN_Max » Fri May 11, 2018 19:52

Many thanks for the response Eduard, much appreciated.

neok23

Postby neok23 » Fri May 11, 2018 20:41

Thanks for the update.
What about those of us who ordered the pro version that had their order messed up because of the broken Onlineshop. Do I have to wait until September now to get my pro extension kit? That's not "about a month more" wait as previously stated.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”