Gunfighter MCG is on the way to EU

Moderator: AdminGroup

WineCape

Re: Gunfighter MCG is on the way to EU

Postby WineCape » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:47

I''m prepared to order direct from VKB-Sim from China, and have fired off an email to Daisy/VKB HQ's there....

By now VKB SHOULD have some ton-loads of GF2 + MCGPro's available next to their factory doors -- ready to be loaded onto containers judging by projected availability in the Rest of the World, and such bucket-loads of hardware, wherever their factory is situated in the vast expanse called China, are, after all, manufactured there, not?

Even willing to pay via Western Union and the earlier mentioned DHL courier costs, do the hassle of a bank transfer, or send money via smoke signals if I have to.

But alas, Daisy/HQ VKB ain't answering their ordering email, or they are personally loading ship containers with GF's and MCG's....

graysson

Postby graysson » Wed Apr 18, 2018 13:51

Ok...after nearly a year i think ive waited long enough.
I just ordered a lefthand twist stick from the competitor.

p.s. If anyone wants one or two more or less unused rev. A Gunfighters (non-pro) with KG12 grip PM me.
I only unpacked them and tested them.
Since they did cost me 360€ a piece i want 200€ for each stick plus shipping.
Im located in Germay (EU) so i prefer buyers from here or the EU.

Ecoline Crush

Postby Ecoline Crush » Wed Apr 18, 2018 16:46

I am not in the EU, but still want to point out that we are all waiting till the end of April to see whats happening.

Worried because the competition has a sale right now that might really hurt VKB's business.
VKB, guys, you need to SELL SOMETHING to make a profit!

Andreyzh

Postby Andreyzh » Wed Apr 18, 2018 18:35

Eduard, any news still?
We know the goods will not be dispatched until they are arrived. However, if the site will not be running, you will not be able to get sort orders as soon as they come -> further delays.

badyear

Postby badyear » Wed Apr 18, 2018 18:38

Ecoline Crush wrote:I am not in the EU, but still want to point out that we are all waiting till the end of April to see whats happening.

Worried because the competition has a sale right now that might really hurt VKB's business.
VKB, guys, you need to SELL SOMETHING to make a profit!

well, the product i'm after on the VPC end is still "Coming soon" which is the WarBRD base from Baur/VPC.

Eskay

Postby Eskay » Wed Apr 18, 2018 18:42

This is not normal, something happens and they do not want to say anything. It is very strange, that they don't create a website announced a long time ago it does not take so long to upload it put a new website online. The competition is creating good sticks at a good price and fast shipping, but the bad thing is that they use the same inputs as the sticks of thrusmaster warthog and that limits.

graysson

Postby graysson » Wed Apr 18, 2018 19:07

Sadly it was this way since last summer when i bought my Gunfighters.
And since it doesnt seem to get better i decided to move on.
Which is sad since the MCG Pro looks really nice.
But im not willing anymore to pay another 160-200€ for a MCG Pro in addition to the 360€ i paid for the Gunfighter itself.
Thats nearly the price of two twist sticks (280 a stick) from the competition.

Slims

Postby Slims » Wed Apr 18, 2018 21:31

I`m waiting for VKB for quite some time as well. But they keep missing self imposed deadlines on EU market, and while from time to time they decide to throw us a bone in terms of communication, it is becoming increasingly worrying. I don`t understand why they keep promising stuff for their clients or future clients, too only have that promise break. It seems to take an immense amount of time to migrate to a new platform, that has been promised to EU market for so long, and post-pond for so many months...

picchio

Postby picchio » Thu Apr 19, 2018 13:10

Waiting (patiently... patiently, argh! :oops: ) for this EU store to open, my Gunfighter needs pedals! Come on!

Sorbic

Postby Sorbic » Thu Apr 19, 2018 13:18

I'm IT engineer, worked on multiple website in the past although its not my main knowledge,
I'm also more than well aware that there is a change something unexpected popups,
but it's for me really hard to understand that a migration taking so much time ? We speaking about weeks

I really like the look of the MCG pro, I will not deny it, it's just slick.
But like many other simmers my patients is starting to fade,
as I also start to wonder how the customer support will be once we have the device and something is wrong with it ?

So please is it possible to give a update ?

Andy

Postby Andy » Thu Apr 19, 2018 13:41

Hi Eduard, roughly which sea is the container in now? Must be at least in the Mediterranean now.

Any information would be appreciated.

Ron61

Postby Ron61 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 13:58

Still a little bit and will require the phone number of the captain of the ship. :) :)

Andy

Postby Andy » Thu Apr 19, 2018 14:43

NO no this is the 21st century... GPS and all the technology :D Eduard already told us before it was in the Red Sea heading towards the Suez. Not that I am excited or anything, but my money is burning a hole in my trousers.
Last edited by Andy on Thu Apr 19, 2018 14:44, edited 1 time in total.

BeTeK

Postby BeTeK » Thu Apr 19, 2018 14:43

Yeah I'm also IT engineer/software developer. It seems like they haven't tried dry run of the migration to new system in development/testing environment if this takes this long... or this is my guess.

WineCape

Postby WineCape » Thu Apr 19, 2018 14:50

Follow up, and Good News (if you live on the African continent with no VKB dealership)

Manage to get hold of Daisy (bless her!) in China at VKB's manufacturing plant/VKB HQ's. She has invoiced me for the GF2 + MCG-Pro units, and I have Western Union'ed the moneys over + DHL courier cost. Expected arrival of the goodies in +/- 4-5 working days.

Cost a bit more, what with all this Western Union fees/courier cost & exchange rate-conversion jazz, but hey, it seems likely I will get my VKB hardware long before the EU container has exited the straits of Gibraltar. :D

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”