Thank you

Moderator: AdminGroup

roan

Thank you

Postby roan » Wed Jun 28, 2017 20:03

1505 received.

Many thanks to the whole VKB team, keep up the good work.
:D

TrueWeevie

Re: Thank you

Postby TrueWeevie » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:10

I agree. VKB are definitely showing their high class right now. :D

orlaag

Postby orlaag » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:47

Been blown away by them in the past and can say same has happened with my order this time (gf and mk4 pedals). For such a small company they seem to outdo themselves with both the quality of the product and the service too. Even with some of the hiccups which happen occassionally, they pull out all the stops to do what they can even when it is others mistakes or acts of nature out of their control and no-one would expect them to, yet they still do it. I'd continue to be future customer on the quality and customisation options alone, and recommend them to family and friends for same reasons, but their service and feedback with customers just gives me more confidence in trusting them.

rrohde

Postby rrohde » Fri Jun 30, 2017 22:16

Thank you for the kudos, guys!

There is a lot more good stuff coming from VKB this year, and we're very excited to show you what's being cooked-up behind closed doors right now once the time comes. So stay tuned! :)
VKB North America
https://VKBcontrollers.com

JonSnow

Postby JonSnow » Mon Jul 03, 2017 22:16

Hey guys,

I would like to ask you something.
How long did you wait for the order to be shipped?
Also did any of you receive the message when clicking on the Store-Transaction page: "Sorry, your transaction was not accepted."

Thank you in advance :)

orlaag

Postby orlaag » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:00

I ordered around 23rd May (this was before shipping was due to initially start but I'd waited for GF to drop in Europe thus was waiting to order early as I missed out waiting on previous models the other year). I got notification on 27th June and recieved around 30th June. I don't recall having transaction not accepted message BUT I could have had that message; I have that/similar message a lot from other stores due to various settings I've configured in palemoon plus blocking a lot of none essential scripts and stuff on web pages so I just ignore it generally unless I have an issue. Prob worth getting in touch with them in case there is an issue with the order going through, especially if it is unusual for you seeing that kind of thing.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”