Gladitor Pro and T-Rudder Pedals Combined

Moderator: AdminGroup

louviljlj

Gladitor Pro and T-Rudder Pedals Combined

Postby louviljlj » Fri Sep 23, 2016 23:48

I received the Gladiator Pro and already had the T-rudder pedals. I disconnected the tiny box from the rudder pedals and plugged it into the Rudder port on the Gladiator. It is not seeing it in the Wizzo Program or the Flight Sim. What do I need to do? I don't know much about the Wizzo program is there something I'm supposed to do in it?

Wowaegon

Re: Gladitor Pro and T-Rudder Pedals Combined

Postby Wowaegon » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:58

Have you tried unplugging the gladiator pro from the USB port and then plugging it back in again once the pedals are connected? If I connect the stick to the USB port without the pedals then just plug in the pedals they don't seem to be detected. They are only detected if they are plugged into the stick before I connect it to the USB port. At that point the Wizzo software sees the axis (and I can see the values change when pressing them) in the pedals column.

louviljlj

Postby louviljlj » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:35

Ive tried every combination I could think of with the USB port. Tried other ports, turning computer off and on, deleted Wizzo and reinstalled etc. Ive checked the pedals they work fine with the Tiny box but really wanted to be able to combine for some of the Sims I use.

UIV
Мастер

Postby UIV » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:34

After plugging T-Rudders to Gladiator, you need to recalibrate Gladiator again. Use WIZZO for calibration! Don't use WIndows calibration!

louviljlj

Postby louviljlj » Sat Sep 24, 2016 22:31

when I launch Wizzo it shows the joystick axis and throttle on stick movement but does not show movement when I try rudder pedals. When I hit start for calibration and move all and then hit stop it says joystick not detected. Tried it few times with and without rudders connected and still will not calibrate. What about the Firmware should I run it? I ran the VKB joystick tester and it did not show rudders working on it eighter but it did show joystick working correctly

louviljlj

Postby louviljlj » Sat Sep 24, 2016 23:43

Downloaded the latest Device Config software and shows recognition for stick axis and throttle but still no rudders. I tried to boot firmware but says it not right one for stick, it was v1 62.6 vkb.

UIV
Мастер

Postby UIV » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:08

Connect the pedals to Gladiator, run WIZZO. Please, upload a screenshot from WIZZO here.
Did you calibrate the joystick in Windows?

david_wi

Postby david_wi » Sun Sep 25, 2016 13:21

Try a powered usb hub.

louviljlj

Postby louviljlj » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:51

Tried it on powered Hub and all USB pots on computer. It did Calibrate today when I Switched from the Powered Hub to the port on the computer, or maybe it was that it was messed up on the USB it was on. Seems like it should just see the rudders as it does the throttle and stick axis. It shouldn't be this difficult. I'll keep trying what is recommended. I did not calibrate in Windows because I read post said don't do it. I tried to run the boot loader in Wizzo but says no joystick detected. I see the Img icon that I was going to load an image but it just inserts so I don't know what that means.

Ron61

Postby Ron61 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 14:44

louviljlj

Postby louviljlj » Tue Sep 27, 2016 15:30

I give up on thinking its a software thing. My best guess is the Rudder port or chip is bad. This is my second stick the first died after and hour and I had to send it back which cost me too much. What do I need to do to just get VKB to send me the board and I install myself?

UIV
Мастер

Postby UIV » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:53

How can I help you if you do not answer my questions? I need to identify the problem.
UIV wrote:Connect the pedals to Gladiator, run WIZZO. Please, upload a screenshot from WIZZO here.
Did you calibrate the joystick in Windows?

louviljlj

Postby louviljlj » Wed Sep 28, 2016 23:02

I did answer you questions u must not have read missed my previous post. I did not run in windows. Do u want me to? I posted previously that I dont know how to insert an image I see the img icon but when I select it it just inserts text. Give me more info on how to insert an image. Yes I would like u to really help

louviljlj

Postby louviljlj » Wed Sep 28, 2016 23:22

MY question is in all of this calibrating. How can it calibrate the rudders when it doesn't detect them? In Windows it doesn't see them, in Wizzo it doesn't see them, in VKB Config it doesn't see them, in Logitech it doesn't see them. In all these programs it see the stick and the throttle so what is it that would be different about the rudders when they are connected? shouldn't it just see them?

Victorus

Postby Victorus » Wed Sep 28, 2016 23:53

A good advice from Ron "Try this first http://forum.vkb-sim.pro/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2355#p23008." Have you tried?
To attach screenshot run wizzo, press Alt+PrintScreen. Run Paint, paste image from clipboard and save file. Press Add files button and choose you file.
Руководство пользователя по контроллерам VKB (VKB controllers User Guide) Ru&En
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/LlqiYtIrIetBOQ

Return to “Technical Support”