Gladiator Configuration

Moderator: AdminGroup

slimdim

Gladiator Configuration

Postby slimdim » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:22

Hello pilots!

I just recently received my brand new Gladiator joystick and it is a beauty!

I do have a question regarding configurability. I am new to joystick use, and am looking to use the Gladiator to play games like Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen. I have noticed that while flying in either of these games, when the joystick is at rest there is a slight roll to the right and pitch upwards. This happens when I am moving and remove my hand to center the stick, or I have yet to touch the stick. My question, is this correctable via some type of configuration software so that at rest the joystick registers 0 input upon all axis? If so, would it be the WIZZO software mentioned and is there an English version of this software available?

Thank you for the time and please VKB/Stratojet keep up the good work - the joystick is a great looking piece of machinery!
Mike

UIV
Мастер

Re: Gladiator Configuration

Postby UIV » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:52

You can use WIZZO for setup bigger deadzones in center position of joystick. WIZZO will be uploaded on the ftp soon.

Buby

Postby Buby » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:09

Hello pilots
great sadness and great envy pilots for the pilots of the United States that can already begin setting up their Gladiator...
need a lot of patience to europeans customers... maybe too much for September....
a good flight at all
Buby

Harald

Postby Harald » Fri Jul 08, 2016 18:49

Hello,

Please send us some pictures of the Gladiator...

Curious...

Happy flying..

Harald

Return to “General discussions”