Transferring Funds and other Questions

Moderator: AdminGroup

Chocer24

Transferring Funds and other Questions

Postby Chocer24 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 20:34

Hello! I recently ordered a Defender Cobra M5 Joystick rev.B. However, I accidentally chose the option to pay by transferring funds to their bank account and I don't know how to do that. So I emailed VKB FSC Europe to try and cancel my order so I can reorder it and use Paypal.

Does anyone know how to transfer these funds? If not, does anyone know if they will respond to my email? I am not sure what to do.

Bourrinopathe

Re: Transferring Funds and other Questions

Postby Bourrinopathe » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:02

Hi,

Yes, they will answer to your email ;) Of course!
The fund transfer usually requires IBANs (International Bank Account Number) (or BIC/SWIFT) (one for the buyer and one for the seller) and a transfer order (the money will be transferred from your bank account directly to their business bank account) - it's processed directly by your bank. Depending on your bank you won't be charged for the operation (it's a way to avoid PayPal's fee).

I had absolutely no issue using a bank transfer with VKB FSC Europe. They're reliable.

If you're more comfortable with another payment method, I assume they'll cancel your bank transfer choice and allow you to pay the way you want. Simple.
/// ВКБ Black Mamba MkIII / ВКБ T-Rudder MkII / ВКБ Gladiator / X-55 Rhino throttle / OpenTrack /// UTC +4 ///

Chocer24

Postby Chocer24 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 20:00

Thanks for the response!

I am not familiar with this method of payment so I appreciate your help. I will attempt the bank transfer later today. Thanks!

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:50

Hello Chocer24,
We received both your emails and I replied to it and cancelled the order. Then, I noticed this thread :) and the order status is now changed again to "Received"
You can still pay with the bank transfer. As soon as we receive the amount (it happens usually next day after payment), the joystick will be shipped to your address.

Hello Bourrinopathe,
Thanks for the kind words and your help !

Best regards,
Eduard
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Return to “General discussions”