Black Friday Sale

Moderator: AdminGroup

fallout9

Re: Black Friday Sale

Postby fallout9 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 21:46

Wait a bit on that, it will get back online within an hour.

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 21:58

koral wrote:Hi there,

to be clear, this was not an actual complaint. I like that VKB has staff in EU and I prefer this rather than having sales in China and this is of course additional cost. The short response time and the general open communication is a real big PLUS.

USD to EUR is falling right now but from a higher level than in September.... It’s a point. I prefer VKB to have a safe margin for currency to have stable prizes for the customer. Some people just couldn't order for 355 because of out of stock, now its 359.
On the other hand, it was mentioned that someday in the future the "normal" batch will arrive without the air freight penalty, but no one said what this will mean for the customer prize.

Final verdict:
Dear VKB team: Keep up the good work, it looks like an amazing product, please get the STECS to EU, we are waiting ;-).

Your initial statement was hurtful considering we never ever increased the price on our products, like all other manufacturers did, even if both labor and parts costs have skyrocketed in the past couple of years, plus Covid, plus chipset shortage etc. We always went on the quality and affordability sides rather than profit, even if trying to keep our products at the original price has made our job even harder.

koral

Postby koral » Thu Nov 23, 2023 23:02

My appologies. Im stupid and got it wrong... VKB really is positively different.
my Posts, they where wrong and Bad Im truely sorry.

Instant Karma

I tried to Order the STECS but at the payment process I got an Error and now its out of Stock....

ManuSan

Postby ManuSan » Thu Nov 23, 2023 23:40

I have been trying to enter since 5:00 p.m. due to problems on the website and now I find that the STECS is out of order. I don't know who could have bought it since it was not functional at all times.

It seems like a bad joke for those of us who have been waiting for years, especially when delivery is not supposed to be immediate and is based on the availability of future stock.

If it is to limit access to the promotion to give a feeling of scarcity and charge more in the ordinary period, it seems to me to be a rather low policy.
Last edited by ManuSan on Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:57, edited 1 time in total.

roscore

Postby roscore » Thu Nov 23, 2023 23:50

Hello,

will the GNX SEM be available during sale so it can be ordered? If not, when will it be?

Thank you.

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:36

ManuSan wrote:I have been trying to enter since 5:00 p.m. due to problems on the website and now I find that the STECS is out of order. I don't know who could have bought it since it was not functional at all times.
It seems like a bad joke for those of us who have been waiting for years, especially when delivery is not supposed to be immediate and is based on the availability of future stock.
If it is to limit access to the promotion to give a feeling of scarcity and charge more in the ordinary period, it seems to me to be a rather low policy.

1. Sorry to hear you haven't been able to get one. The stock was small and got sold out very quickly.
2. Delivery is supposed to be immediate, as VKB EU sells only from local stock.
3. Your last phrase totally lacks logic and common sense, so I won't even bother.

koral

Postby koral » Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:39

It seems VKB was totally overwelmed by the orders (therefore website crash). This can't be planned. I also tried it yesterday and was not lucky. Other people may had no time and will now find out its out of stock.

We can just hope, that this was another air-freight stock and that we are getting a larger stock in the future.
Also VKB may face the same problem than we customers that deliveries of their parts are getting delayed and therefore they are very careful with any promises. I guess they would be more than happy having a larger stock to sell to us.

roscore

Postby roscore » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:40

Would it be actually possible to order the NXT EVO today and postpone the delivery till the GNX SEM is available? (just to save delivery costs, I would pay the normal price for the SEM of course)

Thank you.

Slangen

Postby Slangen » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:13

I tried to order VKB gladiators yesterday but it said they were out of stock. However the black Friday sale announcement said it would be possible to order even if they weren't in stock and just have them delivered when they become available again.

Are they gonna be orderable again during this sale or did I misunderstand tune announcement?

dan_2jz

Postby dan_2jz » Sun Nov 26, 2023 14:36

There is a reason why i cannot purchase the VKB Gladiator NXT Evo Space Combat Edition today?

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 23:23

Slangen wrote:I tried to order VKB gladiators yesterday but it said they were out of stock. However the black Friday sale announcement said it would be possible to order even if they weren't in stock and just have them delivered when they become available again.
Are they gonna be orderable again during this sale or did I misunderstand tune announcement?

dan_2jz wrote:There is a reason why i cannot purchase the VKB Gladiator NXT Evo Space Combat Edition today?

There's an announcement regarding stock in the product description, in red:

Important!

Gladiator Standard Left and Right handed, Gladiator Premium Left handed did not arrive yet.

They are expected to be available for shipping on Monday, December, 4th

Update 26.11.2023: Gladiator Premium Right-handed variant stock is over. The new stock ETA is also December, 4th. The order placed on the 26.11 onward may be delayed for a week or so.

Ainar

Postby Ainar » Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:45

I also noticed something odd about the Gunfighter MCGU stock. The ENG grip with twist is available alone but on the set with base page all ENG options say out of stock. Does that mean the set is packed into one box?

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:34

That is correct.

aklambda

Postby aklambda » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:52

I was wondering if it would be possible to buy some parts (e.g. SEM-V and BUS cable) in this Black Friday Sale (to save ~10 Euros + shipping) and then not have it shipped until the STECS UCM mounts arrive in December to save on shipping? I assume no, but I figured asking doesn't hurt.

bravoleader

Postby bravoleader » Tue Nov 28, 2023 0:22

I tried to buy an item as I was supposed to be able even if out of stock but I could not. Was there some sort of problem?

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”