Sooo disappointed with UPS

Moderator: AdminGroup

mikelonghurst

Sooo disappointed with UPS

Postby mikelonghurst » Thu Oct 12, 2023 21:32

I was excited when I got the e-mail saying my STEKS had been dispatched, but apprehensive when they said via UPS.

The on 10th Sept I had an e-mail from UPS saying delivery on 11th between 11:15 - 15:15 ..yay.

Then 1 hour later I received an e-mail from UPS saying delivery on 12th Sept between 11:15 - 15:15. So, I cancelled all work for the day so I would not miss the delivery.

Nothing arrived, so I check online and it showed it arriving at the local depot and then being returned to the regional depot. 3 times!!! Then a message stated that I had requested a change of date for the delivery (we never changed anything).

So, phoned up UPS (France) and asked what was going on and they said there were problems and they will try again tomorrow...but I seriously doubt they will.

I was so looking forward to setting it all up this evening and getting into DCS and Star Citizen to test it out. :-(

mootmoot82120

Re: Sooo disappointed with UPS

Postby mootmoot82120 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:07

Don't be so disapointed...mine did't move from VKB storage since 5 days :lol:
Sériously : you cant ask UPS to déposit your parcel in a relay , there are usually a lot of them ( i'm leaving in a very small village in the middle of nowhere and there are many relays less than 10 km around me)
I always do that becausethe delivery men never founds my little house in the middle of the fields ! :wink:

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”