Product Recommendation Request

Moderator: AdminGroup

russkly

Product Recommendation Request

Postby russkly » Sun Apr 30, 2023 18:29

Hi all,

I've been using the Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS, throttle and rudder pedals for the last 10 years, and they been excellent products lasting thousands of flight hours.

They are used for Il2 GB & FC primarily, but also for CloD and MSFS - all in VR.

I feel like it's time to upgrade to something of a higher grade now that I've proved to myself that flight sims are worth the investment for the enjoyment rendered.

I'm tempted by VKB's products and am also looking at Winwing, Virpil and the Thrustmaster Warthog.

From VKB I'm considering:

Gladiator NXT EVO ‘WWII Combat Edition’
    GNX WWII Throttle
    VKB-Sim T-Rudder Pedals Mk.IV

For those, who use VKB kit to play similar games, does this seem a reasonable configuration?

My one concern is the GNX WWII Throttle, as I'm not sure I could navigate that amount of real estate in VR.

Any guidance/recommendations gratefully received, please.

Lastly, if one orders the above three products together, what discount is available?

Thanks in advance.

fallout9

Re: Product Recommendation Request

Postby fallout9 » Mon May 01, 2023 6:54

Please consider that this forum is mostly used for technical issues and advice and less as a social gathering. You could meet the community on our Discord server if you need feedback.
As about discounts, you could get a 5% discount using the code enigma (he is one of our partners). Sorry we can't provide more than that, but our products are priced with a minimal profit margin to ensure their affordability.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”