Absolutely terrible...

Moderator: AdminGroup

MorsKochanski

Absolutely terrible...

Postby MorsKochanski » Fri Apr 14, 2023 17:17

Yes, some of the comments on this forum are absolutely terrible :lol: . So, to mix things up a little I'm here to inject some positivity 8) .

I spent a long time deciding to choose VKB, partly it was budget and I'll admit that, as with many of us, money IS an object. VKB represented the best bang for buck out there and boy, they didn't disappoint. Whilst the comms with Eduard were understandably slow, the replies when they came answered the questions presented and offered further advice and options, the slowness in response is due to prioritising customer orders, rather than customer interactions, which when you are trying to meet delivery deadlines, is understandable.

The postage was reasonable, I guess a flat rate is a bonus if you order several items together, so another small win there, almost cushioned the Brokerage Charges levied by UPS.

The items themselves are of fantastic quality, I'm genuinely wowed by how well everything has been considered to provide many customisable options, how easy it is to assemble, how well made the parts are, the inclusion of all the tools you need to complete the assembly. How well everything fits together, how great and clear the videos are. I know, roughly, what goes into designing products and how many times companies get that wrong. VKB's offerings are incredibly well thought through in my opinion. You have another loyal customer and another brand champion, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend VKB's gear to others, based on my experience.

Really, really a big well done. You should be proud of what you've achieved here, it's a rare treat to handle things so well considered and produced at this price point. Incredible value.

skarekrow

Re: Absolutely terrible...

Postby skarekrow » Sat Apr 15, 2023 17:20

Nice to see a positive post ( positive energy is a very good thing ).
Yep, I agree with you, I also, am very happy with my VKB flight stick.

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:35

Thank you for the kind post. This forum is actually more used for reporting issues. 100% of the people with hardware, payment, shipping or delivery issues would post here and only a very small, tiny percent of the people happy with the product would provide feedback; this is perfectly fine and understandable though.

MorsKochanski

Postby MorsKochanski » Sun Apr 16, 2023 18:59

Yes, I understand that this format makes the forum content look disproportionately biased. But it's also important for those that are extremely happy to report back too. I found the whole process to be refreshingly professional and the products - and this isn't hyperbole - to be unusually well thought through, even to the degree to which they can be user maintained and modified. VKB would go first on my recommendation to others now.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”