Problems with UPS Delivery

Moderator: AdminGroup

Vincy

Problems with UPS Delivery

Postby Vincy » Tue Apr 11, 2023 15:02

I ordered the Gladiator NXT EVO 27th March, I then received an email from UPS stating that the package will be delivered 5th April, then later that day i got another email from UPS that the date had changed to 6th April I waited in all day but no one turned up when i checked my email there was an email from UPS stating that they attempted a delivery but no one was home when rang them and told them i was home all day and no one from UPS turned up and i could prove it because i have a video doorbell.\It was then arranged for the package to be delivered the following Tuesday 11th April\because of the Easter bank holiday now this morning when i checked my email there was one from UPS stating that another attempt was made to deliver once again i had to ring them up and told them no one came apparently the attempted delivery was made at 6am yet again i had to cll them and said no one came i am no waiting for a call back from\the local depot. Has any one else had any similar problems with UPS delivery

SunshadeCat

Re: Problems with UPS Delivery

Postby SunshadeCat » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:28

No (yet) problem like yours, but my shipment had twice the "reschedule delivery requested". The latest rescheduled target date was today. And today I see in the tracking page that the status changed. In my language that it had an "obstruction". In English it is this:
"Exception Reason: This package is being held for a future delivery date."
But the target day is still today. I guess if this state does not change, I have to call them in a few hours as i wont be able to be home all day every day.

SunshadeCat

Postby SunshadeCat » Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:46

Researching a little, in my country UPS has 1.8 stars out of 5 on google, describing many similar situations to Vincy's and mine.

SunshadeCat

Postby SunshadeCat » Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:34

I got the package. No forewarning from UPS, the UPS system is not set up properly or not working. Very much lacking.
The driver was polite though.

MorsKochanski

Postby MorsKochanski » Fri Apr 14, 2023 17:05

Sadly, UPS (UK) has begun to use a great deal more contractual staff. They have the UPS uniform and scanner but usually arrive in a white van of some type. It seems the days of dedicated staff in those fugly, but practical, brown trucks are slowly fading.

As a result, you're at the mercy of whether your contracted driver is good or bad. Mine is good, but has a tendency to dump litter out of the van as he leaves, which is bad.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”