Shipping Times

Moderator: AdminGroup

Alfie

Shipping Times

Postby Alfie » Sat Apr 01, 2023 0:27

I've ordered a Gladiator NXT Premium last Saturday and the only email I've received so far is the "order has been received" email". I am aware of the delays but it has been almost a week and VKB have stated that it should take approximately a week. Do I need to wait for another email or will it arrive without other emails being sent? Can I track it if I bought it before signing up?

MorsKochanski

Re: Shipping Times

Postby MorsKochanski » Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:44

I can understand the frustration, however, the latest news on the main EU site states that since coming back from the break they're running a week behind, I also received an email stating that staff illnesses had exacerbated that.

It also stated that if you ordered last weekend then your order would ship this coming Monday or Tuesday.

I wouldn't think its a big operation in the EU, more of a family type operation, so any staffing issues will have a greater impact.

Out of interest, why didn't you set up an account, is it because, similarly, you didn't receive the 'validation' email? I think the site needs some work, it's WordPress, so shouldn't be too difficult to fix.

Hope this helps and puts your mind at rest while you wait a reply from VKB.

Alfie

Postby Alfie » Sat Apr 01, 2023 13:52

UPS just sent me an email. Should arrive Wednesday.

SunshadeCat

Postby SunshadeCat » Tue Apr 04, 2023 16:26

Well, shipping may be more than a week. I bit the bullet and ordered on March.28 morning, and it is still "processing".
But I'm glad that VKB has business, so likely they will still be around for a while.

MorsKochanski

Postby MorsKochanski » Tue Apr 04, 2023 19:12

Aereidh

Postby Aereidh » Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:32

SunshadeCat wrote:Well, shipping may be more than a week. I bit the bullet and ordered on March.28 morning, and it is still "processing".
But I'm glad that VKB has business, so likely they will still be around for a while.

Don't get your hopes up, also ordered on the 28th, for some unkown reason my order was cancelled last night, but also received a UPS notification. Website still says in stock.

Edit : Received a paypal full refund. Placed another order, guess I will have to wait another week for any info on the new order. :(

MorsKochanski

Postby MorsKochanski » Wed Apr 05, 2023 15:14

Very odd? No other communication given?

I placed mine on the 31st, still states 'processing', but I had informed Eduard of the items I was after and no indication was made that these were not in stock, so keeping my fingers crossed it all goes smoothly.

I understand that, when short staffed or overwhelmed with orders, that communication suffers. However, I can't help suggesting that, at such times, more frequent news posts, even if simply to state the current situation (we're working through, we're around [x] days behind) would help settle customers minds.

Although, if it was a toss up between processing orders and posting updates if super-short-staffed, I would opt for the former. Best wishes with the new order.

Aereidh

Postby Aereidh » Wed Apr 05, 2023 15:37

Ignore my comment, I never noticed I had a double order since it didn't appear in my orders, and they just cancelled the duplicate order. So My bad !

MorsKochanski

Postby MorsKochanski » Wed Apr 05, 2023 17:14

Good news then! No one wants to pay twice. Hopefully, they'll be in your hands soon then and all the waiting will have been worth it :)

Orxeira

Postby Orxeira » Fri Apr 07, 2023 15:11

Greetings! I ordered on the 31st of March, so it's been about a week for me too. Any updates on how the backlog is doing? Can I reasonably expect my order to beshipped soon?

MorsKochanski

Postby MorsKochanski » Fri Apr 07, 2023 22:13

I don't think we're likely to get a reply at the moment, Friday through to Monday is a holiday for the UK and the Netherlands.

If it is any consolation, I've not had any indication yet either (not that I've been checking :lol:) - but from more recent purchases it looks to be taking 8 - 10 days rather than 7, give or take a weekend and a religious holiday.

That's the problem with niche products! The patience it takes getting them. Competitors are quoting six to eight weeks!

Orxeira

Postby Orxeira » Sat Apr 08, 2023 0:43

That's fair. It's a holiday in my country too. Hope to hear something next week!

Vincy

Postby Vincy » Tue Apr 11, 2023 18:33

hope you have better luck than me with delivery, UPS have sent me emails saying they have tried to deliver and no one was at home even though on all 3 times i have been at home looking out for them. Still trying to get them to deliver they have been fobbing me off all day

SunshadeCat

Postby SunshadeCat » Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:41

For me it has been approx 11-12 business days. But now i need to wait until weekend to try them :P
Maybe until you get them you can plan your button mappings. I will try to use the configurator software to at least half of its potential, since we are paying for a fancy-pants microchip too.
Patience, fellow Grasshoppers.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”