Cannot setup an account with the VKB shop (EU)

Moderator: AdminGroup

MorsKochanski

Cannot setup an account with the VKB shop (EU)

Postby MorsKochanski » Fri Mar 31, 2023 18:42

Hello, trying to setup an account with the VKB EU site https://flightsimcontrols.com/ before placing the order.
No activation emails are being sent? I've also tried again, with another email address, same problem.

MorsKochanski

Re: Cannot setup an account with the VKB shop (EU)

Postby MorsKochanski » Sat Apr 01, 2023 13:28

Eduard has sorted this, please remove.

Someandsome

Postby Someandsome » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:01

Same here, purchased last night and while closing the deal I let the website create an account. No confirmation emails as of yet. 8 hours later.

MorsKochanski

Postby MorsKochanski » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:59

Yes, I would say that the EU WordPress site is a little broken, likely just updates that need doing. If you submit a message through the site someone will respond, but it will take at least a week to get a response.

I think they're still inundated with orders and focusing on processing those and, as its a franchise of VKB (I imagine this is the setup) they don't have oodles of support staff etc. More likely two or three people trying to handle everything.

So, submit a request and be patient. I've found the replies, when they come, to address the issues and fix the problems. :wink:

Someandsome

Postby Someandsome » Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:29

Thanks for the heads up. I sent a mail right after this post, which had to be reviewed by a moderator before being published. So let's see. If it would be som 20 bux purchase i wouldn't be stressed, but with prices in a couple hundreds I expect some customer service :wink:

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”