Just got a pair of mk3 SCG P left and right

Moderator: AdminGroup

h4nc0ck

Just got a pair of mk3 SCG P left and right

Postby h4nc0ck » Tue Nov 15, 2022 21:25

So I ordered gf mk3 with SCG P left and right. It seems the left differs from the right in a few ways.
First of the left had a protective hat on the gunfighter base - on the stick connection, the right did not.
Second the connector on the left is of a different material than the right- the left is silver-colored the right is brass-colored.
Third, the hand rest on the left is different than the right - the left has a pronounced Grey meshed rubber, while the right is black rubber and less pronounced. The wiring inside the left seems of a lesser quality than the right. Also to add, the connectors had marks as if there had already been attached a stick on it and has been used.
Now I bought these at a steep price (my opinion), so I'm hoping I didn't just get a product that was returned at some point.

fallout9

Re: Just got a pair of mk3 SCG P left and right

Postby fallout9 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:49

Different colors or material shouldn't matter, but a used device doesn't sound good. We don't usually resell returned devices, but if you have doubts about it please contact your local vendor and discuss the matter with him.

h4nc0ck

Postby h4nc0ck » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:17

I bought it from your site in Europe. So the marks on the connector is not normal? Also, the packaging on the left seemed off, most of it was similar to the right, except for one foam sheet that covered the base, it has been cut out from a different material than the rest of the foam.

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 17:09

You really don't need to find reasons for returning the products - there's a 14 days time frame of return, no questions asked. A different kind of foam and different cables are totally normal, we're permanently looking to improve our products so there might be differences between different batches of products. About the marks on the connector - the connectors are not getting damaged by repeatedly plugging and unplugging; maybe that was a factory defect.
I've seen your other post, please contact the vendor for returning the products; sorry it didn't worked out for you.

h4nc0ck

Postby h4nc0ck » Wed Nov 16, 2022 20:29

Funny how you think that is the case. I'd describe it more as a person who bought a very expensive product unsure of what to expect, asking for clarification, and before clarification has been made by the forum - decided to send the product back.

Now, the only reason I wrote in here about sending back the product was because I was hoping for help doing so because the guys at flightsimcontrols.com has problems responding to my ticket. Send 2-3 tickets, and no respond yet. Anyways, is this something anyone in here can help me with?

Cheers

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:29

No worries, if the date you sent the first email asking for return is within the 14 days return window that's what matters. Please provide the service ticket and I'll contact the vendor for you.

h4nc0ck

Postby h4nc0ck » Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:04

Thank you. I've just made a support ticket #9313, though I've been using the contact formular they send me to under Returns and Exchanges, but whenever i send them something there's no confirmation mail. Furthermore, somehow my Order/Purchase is not linked to my account, I made a ticket #9285 asking them to link the Order/Purchase to my account.

Things like this makes me worried - hence my forum posts.

Cheers

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”