Shipping to Finland

Moderator: AdminGroup

officeboss

Shipping to Finland

Postby officeboss » Sat Oct 08, 2022 23:38

Has there been anyone who has successfully received the product to Finland? Everywhere I read about shipping vkb products to Finland have just been about, for some, that Finland was considered non-eu in their order and everything went to sh!t. People not getting any answers from their support ticket etc.

I want to order the Gladiator NXT EVO joystick to Finland but am not sure if its a good idea, considering all these posts about it.
So, anyone who has ordered something to Finland, please let me know how it went.

Also, does this european vkb store ship from China aswell?

jutski

Re: Shipping to Finland

Postby jutski » Mon Oct 10, 2022 13:59

I ordered my Gladiator NXT EVO SCG Premium from VKB Sim Europe in July and it came through just fine. They're shipped from Netherlands, so no need to deal with the customs and the price at the checkout already includes VAT.

Last week I placed an order for the NXT EVO Omni Throttle and received the UPS shipping notification earlier today.

jusu

Postby jusu » Mon Oct 10, 2022 16:05

I have received both the VKB NXT and THQ module without any delay (within a week) from the european Shop to Finland. Service was great.
Kyllä pitäis toimia, kunhan et USAsta yritä.
Jukka

officeboss

Postby officeboss » Mon Oct 10, 2022 16:09

Okei, kiva tietää että asia toimi hyvin sulle.
Kiitos Jukka.

LeLv30_Superbus

Postby LeLv30_Superbus » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:33

I've ordered quite a few products from EU shop over the last 5 years and they always arrive in Finland in a week or so. One replacement grip too which was sent just as fast. I've owned controllers from all manufacturers there are. All technology breaks down sooner or later, but VKB's support is the only one I've never had any trouble with. Call me a fanboy but I hesitate to order controllers from any other company nowadays (okay not true I'm standing in line for a Rhino to replace my GF2 next year :wink: )

jubuttib

Postby jubuttib » Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:40

That's weird, I've personally ordered (separately) a GNX, T-Rudder MkIV, EVO gimbal upgrade kit, and a larger order with SEM, THQ and FSM-GA modules along with some bits and bobs for them, so at least 4 orders. No issues. My friend also ordered a GF3, MCG Pro and T-Rudder MkIVs, no problem. =/

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”