Support Ticked pending?

Moderator: AdminGroup

Sath

Support Ticked pending?

Postby Sath » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:44

Hi, so this might be a bit hasty on my part since it's only been a few days but since it is stated on the website that "The orders are usually processed and shipped within 1-3 days for EU customers" I decided to ask here.

I placed an order (#26580) a few days ago and just soon after I figured out I wanted to make a change to one of the items.
I didn't find a cancelation button or anything in order to make the change and reorder so I oppened a ticket (#8283).
It's been a couple days without answer and the money from the inicial order I made as already left my account so... Just wondering if anyone has had something like that happen and how long it took to get an asnwer and if the issue was solved?

Thanks in advance

Sath

Re: Support Ticked pending?

Postby Sath » Thu Jul 07, 2022 16:16

Well... seems like posting tickets and asking in the forum is irelevant since I just got an UPS email regarding the delivery... pretty sad I couldn't spend a tad more money and make that change I wanted to the order... the customer service needs a bit more work guys...

Shogma

Postby Shogma » Tue Jul 12, 2022 17:43

It's ridiculous, I started tickets too and never got a reply. I now have a bearing on my gunfighter that has broken (gunfighter purchased two months ago) and I cannot contact VKB .....

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Thu Jul 14, 2022 20:34

Guys, sorry for some delays with answers. Now we have extra hands on that so we do not have any delays for new tickets.

Sath, I hope we have resolved your issue successfully.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”