[Order #24992] (April 29, 2022)

Moderator: AdminGroup

NotBuyingAgain

[Order #24992] (April 29, 2022)

Postby NotBuyingAgain » Sat May 21, 2022 0:16

So, i ordered 3 weeks ago the "Gladiator NXT EVO 'F-14 Combat Edition"

Since then no updates, no ETA, nothing. How long would i wait ? 4 weeks ? 8 ? 20 ?

It's funny you took the money from me right away, that was not a problem at this moment, but there is no one to deliver the product after that. There is nothing on the website that says "oops, maybe you will wait a 2 weeks ? amonth ? maybe 2 ? maybe you will never receive your joystick ?"

i ordered thousands of items on internet, including stuff from china, Never have been so disappointed by a customer experience, especially after spending 250€ for a PDF saying "congratulation, you are a proud owner of an electronic INVOICE, have fun flying on DCS with that !"

Eduard VKB FSC

Re: [Order #24992] (April 29, 2022)

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Sat May 21, 2022 0:50

Hello NotBuyingAgain,

We would be happy to sell what we have in stock. But EVO is a new product line therefore we have to order it from the factory bi-weekly. Sometimes it takes longer if HQ has not enough EVO products and we get less or get them with further delay.

Unfortunately, your item still has to arrive. When you ordered, it is mentioned on the product page and also on banner on the website that waiting time for EVO products is about two weeks. Yes, it is now three weeks and it will take another 10 days unfortunately. If you wish, we can cancel and refund your order.

Since July we expect to have all EVO products in stock on permanent base. The price will also be lower.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

NotBuyingAgain

Re: [Order #24992] (April 29, 2022)

Postby NotBuyingAgain » Mon May 23, 2022 10:50

THANKS for your honnest update. that's what i was waiting for since i ordered. on the website i saw that we could wait 2 weeks, not that you were out of stock, you would need multiple weeks, then assemble the joystick and send it, making me wait for a month or so. It's not the lengh of the waiting that bothered me a LOT, it was the lack of update and communication.

i will wait for the joystick, i want to support a good product and i know that you are not a huge company that could count on mass selling of low quality product.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”