from omni trhottle to regular stick

Moderator: AdminGroup

Dghostnl

from omni trhottle to regular stick

Postby Dghostnl » Thu May 19, 2022 10:49

Hello i recently bought the Gladiator nxt evo omni throttle but i wanna make it a regular left stick to find out what i like more. do you sell the right apdapters for it? on the us site its all ready for sale.

and the T-RUDDER peddals are out of stock. Are they still for pre order? also those are on the us shop for sale

greetz D de Bruin

vader_hans

Re: from omni trhottle to regular stick

Postby vader_hans » Fri May 20, 2022 15:46

This should be what you are looking for

https://flightsimcontrols.com/product/s ... rsion-kit/

"Note: For customers who want to replace a Gladiator NXT/EVO Omni Throttle’s OTA adapter with a straight one instead, you may want to select either “Gunfighter to GNX twist adapter replacement kit (L)” or “Gunfighter to GNX twist adapter replacement kit (R)” based on your existing Omni Throttle’s handedness (left or right)."

Xaradon

Postby Xaradon » Sat May 28, 2022 19:47

Hello, I would like to use this post to ask my question as well, as it has quite a similar topic.

I would like to order 2 Gladiator EVO Omni. One for the left and one for the right hand. Since I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle the angle, can I just remove it or do I need an adapter? I don't want to use any other base or anything like that. Only remove the angle if necessary.

I basically want to be able to rebuild this: https://flightsimcontrols.com/product/g ... -throttle/
to: https://flightsimcontrols.com/product/g ... t-edition/

Do I really need the linked adapter?

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Sat May 28, 2022 20:14

If you want to be able to swap from straight connector to OTA and back the best thing would be to get a regular EVO and an OTA extension. The OTA for left hand is different from the one for right hand, so chose carefully.

Xaradon

Postby Xaradon » Sun May 29, 2022 9:41

Thanks very much! After watching the OTA Install video, it became clear that an adapter is needed.

Bobby Sundown

Postby Bobby Sundown » Sun Jun 19, 2022 17:15

fallout9 wrote:If you want to be able to swap from straight connector to OTA and back the best thing would be to get a regular EVO and an OTA extension. The OTA for left hand is different from the one for right hand, so chose carefully.

Hi,

Is the OTA (left) in stock? It says that shipping is direct so cost is a little higher but then says it should start shipping from March. I'm assuming that doesn't mean March 2023 :wink:

I have just placed an order for both a left and right Evo premium and am happy to add this to the order bit don't want to if it will delay the delivery of the sticks.

Also, this is the correct one for the new Evo premium space edition?

Cheers

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”