Arrival of next batch

Moderator: AdminGroup

Dghostnl

Re: Arrival of next batch

Postby Dghostnl » Mon Jun 13, 2022 14:54

Never seen so lack in communication from a company. just terrible imo.

Arikaj

Postby Arikaj » Mon Jun 13, 2022 15:02

Agreed

russkly

Postby russkly » Mon Jun 13, 2022 19:08

Yes, it's poor customer service/comms.

I sent two requests for information via their website last week, both about advice on which products to order - no response.

Doesn't give me a warm & fuzzy about what might happen, were I to actually order something, and who knows what it would be like, if the product had a fault.

Might just stick with my x52 Pro at this point...

shackas

Postby shackas » Mon Jun 13, 2022 19:16

Ok so my NXT EVO order (20th May) has been completed and is on its way. They posted on their website (7th June) that they had a shipment delay. My guess is they are overwhelmed with orders from the new EVO release plus they are pushing hard to release the TECS throttle. I know its not ideal to be waiting for a long period of time but we should be patient and supportive. After all they are providing such high quality products at a reasonable price.

Arikaj

Postby Arikaj » Mon Jun 13, 2022 19:46

We are just saying the communication could be better and more transparent. PR is everything. Instead of you telling us your order ID got shipped, they could everyday hop on the forum a tell us themselves the orders which were shipped. This will show things are moving.

I am waiting for T.Rudders. Last week we got a response that some batches are already in store, but some papework needs to be done. We were told the website will get updated soon, but tomorrow it is 7 days since that response and we still did not recieve the update.
Last edited by Arikaj on Mon Jun 13, 2022 21:35, edited 1 time in total.

Garchomped

Postby Garchomped » Mon Jun 13, 2022 21:27

Yeah having literally 0 info about your order 3 weeks after paying is insane lmao

Kevelin

Postby Kevelin » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:15

Well, i got an email end of last week which reads:

Dear customer,
Thank you for your purchase.
EVO products are not yet in permanent stock. We rely on shipping from the VKB factory to us first. Then we dispatch it to your address.
Your item is arriving from the factory next week. We expect to ship your order by the end of the next week (by 16.06.22)
Thank you for your patience
Team VKB FSC Europe

So atleast i have no grudge.

1sascha

Postby 1sascha » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:27

The way I see it WRT the (non Evo-related) stock update is quite simple:

Do not make announcements about imminent availability of stock unless you're 99% sure that it will actually happen within "a few days". I, for one, do not mind having to wait a bit longer if I feel a company is being transparent and I'm being kept in the loop. And if things get pushed back for whatever reason: Communicate that and explain why it happened - chances are, these delays aren't VKB's fault and are out of their control (customs delays, trucker strikes, natural disasters, whatever), but we'll never know that if we're not told about it.

Plus, like I said, don't set your customers up to be frustrated by repeatedly promising "next week" when, in reality, it's usually more like "next month".

Thing is that I really want my Gladiator-mount from VKB - a rational person would've just ordered from Monstertech or some other alternative source weeks ago. But that's just me being too inflexible I guess... :D

S.

Arikaj

Postby Arikaj » Tue Jun 14, 2022 13:29

Well said. The community won't be mad about delays if we get transparent regular updates. But if we get a message saying a re-stock is happening, but it never happens and also without a reason communicated on the forum, of course people will be fed up with the customer support.

Precog

Postby Precog » Tue Jun 14, 2022 14:11

Just ordered this morning . Hope It s gonna not take too much time to be deliver. I m living in Europe

Dghostnl

Postby Dghostnl » Tue Jun 14, 2022 16:15

Arikaj wrote:We are just saying the communication could be better and more transparent. PR is everything. Instead of you telling us your order ID got shipped, they could everyday hop on the forum a tell us themselves the orders which were shipped. This will show things are moving.

I am waiting for T.Rudders. Last week we got a response that some batches are already in store, but some papework needs to be done. We were told the website will get updated soon, but tomorrow it is 7 days since that response and we still did not recieve the update.

waiting for the rudders two, called them 3 wks ago and the shipment was still in at customs in Rotterdam, called again yesterday and it was still at customs .(Should) arrive this week they said but if the store is not updated end of the week iam gonna think about Virpil VPC ACE Torq Pedals , almost the same rudder but more expansive

Garchomped

Postby Garchomped » Tue Jun 14, 2022 20:01

My order went from "Processing" to "Completed" even tho it hasn't even left the warehouse lol

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Wed Jun 15, 2022 18:35

Hi guys,

We have received another batch of EVO products. We will start shipping EVO tomorrow. I see that some variants of EVO (e.g. Omni Throttle variant or Premium Left-Handed) has now three weeks waiting time. For the other one is about two weeks or even there is no waiting time (KG12 variant). Please be patient, logistics is improving and the queue is getting smaller.

We expect to open ordering for all Gufighter Mk.III including MCG Ultimate variants and new KG12 as well as T-Rudder pedals. The cargo has passed Custom clearance and on its way to our warehouse.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Arikaj

Postby Arikaj » Wed Jun 15, 2022 18:51

Great stuff, thank you for the update.

Paintry

Postby Paintry » Thu Jun 16, 2022 17:54

Can you tell us which range of order numbers will be fulfilled by this batch?

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”