Arrival of next batch

Moderator: AdminGroup

eniroi

Re: Arrival of next batch

Postby eniroi » Fri Feb 09, 2024 22:49

I got a mail with "VKB NXT EVO omni throttle left" being back on stock, just checked the shop, and its out of stock???? is it already sold out? i have been waiting now for almost 4 months... and now I have to wait other 4 months? seriously?

Please somebody from VKB, can you confirm if the "VKB NXT EVO omni throttle left" is already being sold out? or if its just that the webpage is not updated.

Istvaan DCIV

Postby Istvaan DCIV » Fri Feb 09, 2024 23:52

I too received an email notifying me of the very same thing, and likewise I arrived at the site to find that the page is claiming it is out of stock.

Ruben

Postby Ruben » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:05

Hi, yesterday I was able to purchase the Omni left gladiator. Thank you
But I have a question, what is the problem with the gladiator games? I don't understand, knowing the demand, how they can lose sales by not bringing more. I don't think it's planning. Could you shed some light on this?
Cheers and thank you again.

Smrzlch

Postby Smrzlch » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:12

When there are not many left ones to buy, you force your customers to buy one normal left stick and the omni adaptor for 45 euros more. That's the way you make more cash :wink:

OK, seriously I don't know what's going on exactly. Maybe there have been enough omni left ones but a million people staring on their email inbox for weeks waiting for this one second they would be able to make an order...

I thought "fu* it" to my self and ordered the stick and the adaptor.

utopy

Postby utopy » Sat Feb 10, 2024 14:42

is there anybody from vkb reading trhis threat and give information to theirs custommer???????

If the goal is to make me buy the normal stick and the adapter, I will say that I am actually thinking of selling my right vkb joystick and buy 2 virpils or flycon. 3 months of waiting for 1 hour of left baton availability...

We would all be very grateful to have a response from vkb very soon.

if they do not read their forum then this one does not serve much

Communication is the key even to saying bad news, it’s really worse to say nothing

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 22:52

The stock is what is currently listed on the website. If a product is not there, it means it's out of stock. It's out of stock because it's sold out, not because we want to sell other products or squeeze more money; we're the only joysticks maker who didn't increased the out of factory prices since before Covid, even if everything around, labor and parts included, went sky high. So it's even more disappointing to see people accusing us of dirty practices like this. I understand that some feel frustrated by not being able to get the product they want, but from there to spit out unfounded accusations is a long way, or at least is should be.

New batch of products is expected in March, hopefully around the mid of month.

crissis

Postby crissis » Sun Feb 11, 2024 0:16

True is sad when someone type only negativ post .. I too waited for it for about 2 monts ... so what ? They create the product and sell it... Is up to them how much they make and sell .. They maybe not that big ? they have not only EU branch ... And as Fallout9 say, when there is so much people who wanna buy then is not problem to increase the price, but they don´t do it. Be grateful or go buying Virpil :) as you wanted ... ged ready for 1 000e at least ...or you can wait // buy OMNI THROTTLE ADAPTER what i think is nice way to "change" you Joystick .. when you dont want spend another 200e for new one

Istvaan DCIV

Postby Istvaan DCIV » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:12

Thank you for the prompt response, on a Saturday no less!

Smrzlch

Postby Smrzlch » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:38

fallout9 wrote:The stock is what is currently listed on the website [...] not because we want to sell other products or squeeze more money [...] So it's even more disappointing to see people accusing us of dirty practices like this.

1st of all sorry if you understand my post this way. It wasn't my attention to accuse you for anything. It was kind of an sarcastic joke. That's the way I am. Yes it's annoying that I had to pay more for a left omni, because the cheaper set was out that quickly. But that's the way things go and I did not had to buy it this way but I did. For reason!

But you must comply that it is annoying to wait over two months checking the website multiple times a day just in case the notification does not work. Just to be 2 hours late on sale...

2nd thank you for your price policy. I appreciate that!

Peace

Ruben

Postby Ruben » Sun Feb 11, 2024 15:52

Hello, as I said previously, I was finally able to buy the Onmi left, after a wait of 4 months, looking at the page daily.
As I also said, I don't think it was bad planning not to bring more products.
What I think is that there may be an import limit and that manufacturing cannot meet the demand for VKB products and causes them to be sold out so quickly as soon as they go on sale.
It is also appreciated that they do not raise prices and maintain the quality that characterizes them.
Regards and thanks for everything.

JBTERRA

Postby JBTERRA » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:36

I checked 3/4 times a day the website for more than a month for nothing.
Out of stock in no time... after all the hipe and waiting for the feb. restock, sorry but it's seems like a joke.

I've the right stick collecting dust waiting for the left stick to complete my space setup.
My bad I didn't take in account those issues. As someone stated, didn't know vkb was a small company when i bought the right stick. I saw many shops worldwide and many many reviews and gone on believing they are a consolidated business.

If your business is selling sticks and you don't have sticks i see a issue XD
Have a nice day

crissis

Postby crissis » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:32

Bro how about Email notification ? I got email that they restock and just buy it ... try it to :wink:

JBTERRA

Postby JBTERRA » Mon Feb 12, 2024 15:37

Of course I had email notifications, but I also have a life/job and can't check my mail every 5 minute to race to buy a stick while working, was thinking 2/3 check a day was enough. My fault i'll leave my job

Smrzlch

Postby Smrzlch » Mon Feb 12, 2024 16:13

This!

Ruben

Postby Ruben » Mon Feb 12, 2024 16:46

JBTERRA wrote:I checked 3/4 times a day the website for more than a month for nothing.
Out of stock in no time... after all the hipe and waiting for the feb. restock, sorry but it's seems like a joke.

I've the right stick collecting dust waiting for the left stick to complete my space setup.
My bad I didn't take in account those issues. As someone stated, didn't know vkb was a small company when i bought the right stick. I saw many shops worldwide and many many reviews and gone on believing they are a consolidated business.

If your business is selling sticks and you don't have sticks i see a issue XD
Have a nice day

Well, small or big, I don't know if it will be. What I know is that quality-price has no rival.
I bought the premium right joystick in November, I seem to remember, and until this February I couldn't get the left Onmi.
If they sell out so quickly, it's because they are quality and people know it.
Greetings.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”