Arrival of next batch

Moderator: AdminGroup

JBTERRA

Re: Arrival of next batch

Postby JBTERRA » Mon Feb 12, 2024 16:56

I'm not questioning the quality or price of the stick at all :)
This is exactly why I'm waiting instead of spending on something else. But this difficulty in completing my setup is letting me down

Ruben

Postby Ruben » Mon Feb 12, 2024 17:26

Hello good. Patience and keep an eye out for more coming in March.
Greetings and hope you can get it in March.

filliravaz

Postby filliravaz » Tue Feb 13, 2024 20:14

eniroi wrote:I got a mail with "VKB NXT EVO omni throttle left" being back on stock, just checked the shop, and its out of stock???? is it already sold out? i have been waiting now for almost 4 months... and now I have to wait other 4 months? seriously?

Please somebody from VKB, can you confirm if the "VKB NXT EVO omni throttle left" is already being sold out? or if its just that the webpage is not updated.

For what it's worth, I received the email too @ 17:50 (Feb 9th) and ordered the same day (@ 18:42) a set of two gladiators, a premium right and an omni throttle left.
It's weird that you received your email that late. It's likely that they send out stock notification emails in order of signup, and if you signed up late (I did around 8 months ago) you may have been in the last parts of the list (this is pure speculation however), but it may also be your email provider that is slow to relay emails (I use my own provider which I make sure is fast, but others, like hotmail or yahoo can be slower). If you use gmail, this is likely not the answer as they're fairly fast aswell.

My suggestion is to check every once in a while. There was the alert of early February, so I was checking daily, checked the 9th at around noon, "out of stock". Got the email - "In stock" - Purchased.
They were still in stock the 10th, so you had more than 24hrs to buy. I understand your frustration, and trust me I've been in the same spot some time ago when I was purchasing my Valve Index.

The next batch is supposed to come in early March, so make sure to check frequently to avoid missing out yet again.

Smrzlch

Postby Smrzlch » Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:29

I got the mail on the 10th. Not the 9th. And I signed in on early December.

crissis

Postby crissis » Wed Feb 21, 2024 23:41

My order arrived and is amazing :D thanks very much :)

YeezusPAX

Postby YeezusPAX » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:31

The attention to users of this brand is incredible. I have already purchased my batch of gladiators and they arrive today, even so I have been attentive and following the forum discussions regarding stock, etc. And I have to congratulate this brand and its workers for the attention and explanations they give to users. It is appreciated and noticeable that they do everything possible to do things correctly. One more example is to see the issue of Airlif lots, where they give the precise explanation of why the price has increased, when simply due to the great demand they have and what it costs to produce the lots, the increase would already be justified. Anyway I'm just here to acknowledge your work, be patient, I also wait many months to purchase my product, but I'm sure it's worth it. Greetings to all.

JBTERRA

Postby JBTERRA » Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:58

I've finally managed to get a left omni (Airlift version 8) ) to pair with my right omni. I'll start to fly soon!! I hope.
I bet they will be back in stock normally as I get mine XD

Gsng

Postby Gsng » Sat Feb 24, 2024 14:04

Hi everyone !

Just posting that, yes, it's maybe boring to wait months to get your order, and even more unpleasant to see stocks flyes away in less than hours.
For my personnal order, I was just checking few times per day since the beginning of february to get these sticks and i'm very glad of the quality and the process ordering !

Keep patience, check the post of VKB team and you'll get yours !

eniroi

Postby eniroi » Wed Feb 28, 2024 16:23

filliravaz wrote:
eniroi wrote:I got a mail with "VKB NXT EVO omni throttle left" being back on stock, just checked the shop, and its out of stock???? is it already sold out? i have been waiting now for almost 4 months... and now I have to wait other 4 months? seriously?

Please somebody from VKB, can you confirm if the "VKB NXT EVO omni throttle left" is already being sold out? or if its just that the webpage is not updated.

For what it's worth, I received the email too @ 17:50 (Feb 9th) and ordered the same day (@ 18:42) a set of two gladiators, a premium right and an omni throttle left.
It's weird that you received your email that late. It's likely that they send out stock notification emails in order of signup, and if you signed up late (I did around 8 months ago) you may have been in the last parts of the list (this is pure speculation however), but it may also be your email provider that is slow to relay emails (I use my own provider which I make sure is fast, but others, like hotmail or yahoo can be slower). If you use gmail, this is likely not the answer as they're fairly fast aswell.

My suggestion is to check every once in a while. There was the alert of early February, so I was checking daily, checked the 9th at around noon, "out of stock". Got the email - "In stock" - Purchased.
They were still in stock the 10th, so you had more than 24hrs to buy. I understand your frustration, and trust me I've been in the same spot some time ago when I was purchasing my Valve Index.

The next batch is supposed to come in early March, so make sure to check frequently to avoid missing out yet again.

I got the mail I thin kat about the same time as everyone else, i just didnt see the mail untill like 21:00 basically a few hours after the mail arrived, and it was too late for the omni throttles. I did however buy the regular left and the extension. i was just shocked that after such a long wait, they actually got so few units that they were out of stock wihtin minutes. crazy.

Rado

Postby Rado » Sat Mar 02, 2024 19:54

Hello!

I would like to ask when the next shipment of rudder pedals and stecs mini will arrive?

Thx!

SYSCD7000

Postby SYSCD7000 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 20:29

When is the next batch because I have already been waiting in over a month?

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”