Arrival of next batch

Moderator: AdminGroup

Sniv

Re: Arrival of next batch

Postby Sniv » Mon Feb 27, 2023 18:44

Yeah, I did order the GFIII+MCGU (with RUS labels) yesterday! 8)

Looking forward to it!!

SunshadeCat

Postby SunshadeCat » Thu Mar 02, 2023 21:53

jubuttib wrote:Thanks for the clarification Eduard, makes a lot of sense, and I can definitely imagine how difficult it is to try and eat the 20 something % change in exchange rates, when you have to pay in USD but are getting paid in Euros.

I would be extremely verry happy to pay with USD in EU store. Would be a huge win-win apparently.

1sascha

Postby 1sascha » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:11

I'm not a banking expert but I'm pretty sure this would incur additional cost for currency conversion. Either for the customer or for VKB - and possibly for both parties. Plus I'm not even sure this is permissible for a business selling to EU customers from within the EU.

At the end of the day, we'd still have to pay VAT for all purchases *and* exchange rates do swing both ways, so to speak. You probably wouldn't want to have to pay USD prices if exchange rates shift in favor of the EUR, would you? :P

All I can say is that VKB's EU-approach is probably the most hassle free and most convenient for us EUR types. In the US you have to pay a pretty substantial shipping charge for anything you order from VKB (since it's shipped directly from China to the US), so our list-prices are a lot closer to what we actually end up paying. Plus there's no additional import-duty "hoops" you have to jump through like you would if you ordered from anywhere outside the EU. I did the calculations for WinWing stuff imported into the EU and the additional cost due to shipping and import-duties is quite substantial. Heck, my silly little Delanclip set I ordered from the UK nearly doubled in price once VAT/import duties/DHL handling fees had been added.

S.

SunshadeCat

Postby SunshadeCat » Fri Mar 03, 2023 14:23

"I'm not a banking expert but I'm pretty sure this would incur additional cost for currency conversion. Either for the customer or for VKB - and possibly for both parties."
-- VKB says they pay their China manufacturer in USD, so possibly they have something worked out already, like a pocket or what in the same bank account for USD, or something like that.

"Plus I'm not even sure this is permissible for a business selling to EU customers from within the EU."
-- this exists in many law-abiding online shops. But possibly depends on where the mother company is located or something like that.

"At the end of the day, we'd still have to pay VAT for all purchases"
-- yes of course, this is not relevant to my thought.

" and* exchange rates do swing both ways, so to speak. You probably wouldn't want to have to pay USD prices if exchange rates shift in favor of the EUR, would you?"
-- no, and i was not asking for the ability to ONLY pay in USD in the EU store for everyone, but I said it would be a nice to have option if possible.

"All I can say is that VKB's EU-approach is probably the most hassle free and most convenient for us EUR types. In the US you have to pay a pretty substantial shipping charge for anything you order from VKB (since it's shipped directly from China to the US), so our list-prices are a lot closer to what we actually end up paying. Plus there's no additional import-duty "hoops" you have to jump through like you would if you ordered from anywhere outside the EU."
-- yes of course, but this too is irrelevant here.

Im in the EU, but not in the Euro zone. Euro has usually been approx 20% more expensive for me than USD. VKB Eu adjusted their EUR prices so now they cost i dont know, 10-15% higher than before? My currency saw a decline of approx. another 20% in 2022 compared to Euro and USD, so now a pair of Gladiator NXT EVOs cost much more than half the monthly average salary of an adult here (high VAT too). Still, I have been saving up the courage to buy them. I possibly would have if there had been a 1+1 discount this year.

TLDR: Please understand, I am not complaining that me or my country is not so economically lucky. I merely expressed the thought that, IF, for VKB, the problem is getting incoming money in EUR but having to send out money in USD is a problem, it would be good if there was a possibility to pay in USD right away.

Sniv

Postby Sniv » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:25

Sniv wrote:Yeah, I did order the GFIII+MCGU (with RUS labels) yesterday! 8)

Looking forward to it!!

Ordered on Sunday, received next Tuesday! Nice! 8)

NicoLodbrok

Postby NicoLodbrok » Tue May 02, 2023 13:41

Is there any ETA on the next batch of Gladiator NXT EVO's?

Verit4s

Postby Verit4s » Fri May 05, 2023 13:01

Hello

Any info on when Gladiator NXT EVO will be back in stock?
Waiting is killing me :) It would be much easier if there was any info.

Regards

Radek

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Sat May 06, 2023 5:29

A recent estimation from the local rep - few weeks; the new batch is already in transit.

Pokkyro

Postby Pokkyro » Thu May 18, 2023 9:32

Is there any more information on the stocking date of GLADIATOR NXT EVO Premium right?

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Thu May 18, 2023 9:40

If everything goes well with customs, they should be back in stock at the end of next week.

Coldy

Postby Coldy » Mon May 22, 2023 17:41

Hello, will there be a VKB back in stock soon? I ordered the MCG Ultimate but all bases are sold out! I will have to pay for 2 shipments :(

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Tue May 23, 2023 0:24

They are expecting a new shipment this week, but unfortunately no Gunfighter systems yet.

petsild

Postby petsild » Wed May 24, 2023 18:24

Hi,
the NXT stocking date is 24.5. according to information:
https://flightsimcontrols.com/2023/05/1 ... -re-stock/

n3ckarmann

Postby n3ckarmann » Wed May 24, 2023 18:51

idk how many Times i refreshed the Shop today :mrgreen:

Pokkyro

Postby Pokkyro » Wed May 24, 2023 22:58

I've also been checking the website all day to see if it's ready to order.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”