Question about Order #24403

Moderator: AdminGroup

TheHogSqueezer

Question about Order #24403

Postby TheHogSqueezer » Wed Apr 06, 2022 0:55

Hey guys! I know shipping is really held up right now with all of the restrictions in China and whatnot.

Is there any way I could get an update on this order? I placed it about a week and a half ago and can’t wait to get my new stick in the mail!

Thanks guys 8)

Gecko

Re: Question about Order #24403

Postby Gecko » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:29

Hi, my order number #24396 (Gunfighter Mk.III) is pretty close to that and was placed about one and a half weeks ago aswell (26/03/2022). So I am wondering too, when my order is going to get shipped.
I was told in a support ticket, regarding another order, that this one (#24396) would be shipped last week. :?:

Any update would be appreciated. :)

Eduard VKB FSC

Re: Question about Order #24403

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Wed Apr 06, 2022 20:36

TheHogSqueezer wrote:Is there any way I could get an update on this order? I placed it about a week and a half ago and can’t wait to get my new stick in the mail!

Hi The HogSqueezer,
the second batch is delayed for few days. Fedex didn't provide any details about it yet but at least it moves. Hopefully it arrives this week and then we will start shipping based on the order number (first in, first out).I would expect the first orders to be shipped by the end of this week but the most of orders incl yours it is more realistic to expect for next week.

Gecko wrote:Hi, my order number #24396 (Gunfighter Mk.III) is pretty close to that and was placed about one and a half weeks ago aswell (26/03/2022). So I am wondering too, when my order is going to get shipped.

Hi Gecko, we delayed your Gunfighter shipment initially because my colleague beleived that it is combined with EVO. Apparently it is not true anymore. So, we will ship it tomorrow :-) Sorry for keeping you waiting
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”