EVO orders not shipped yet?

Moderator: AdminGroup

mdpedersen

EVO orders not shipped yet?

Postby mdpedersen » Wed Mar 23, 2022 13:37

Hi VKB,

I have several EVO orders that I ordered at the day of release. The snipped at the top of the webiste says that they would be shipped yesterday. Is that date delayed?

Thiker

Re: EVO orders not shipped yet?

Postby Thiker » Wed Mar 23, 2022 13:46

I think they are in the process of shipping. Some people have already received their shipping email. It doesn't seem to be in order though. I ordered on the 10th but someone who ordered on the 11th already received an email.

So guess we just have to play the waiting game :)

1sascha

Postby 1sascha » Wed Mar 23, 2022 15:32

That would be me, so shipping appears to have started. It's still not on the way though. So far UPS only reports that "a label has been created".

S.

Native

Postby Native » Wed Mar 23, 2022 16:44

Yesterday I got an email from UPS that the package would arrive the next day and today I get an email from UPS that the delivery will be rescheduled.
Why is the package not on its way yet :?:
Label Created
Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.
Netherlands
Greetings from Germany

Zombo

Postby Zombo » Wed Mar 23, 2022 17:13

I got the same mail yesterday, UPS seems to be known for these kind of shenanigans here in Germany, they even gave a relatively small time window for arrival, but ao far only "Label has been created" in the Tracking Status...

i just hope they give me a day of preemptive warning before it really arrives, otherwise i will have to spend hours to get it from a UPS dropoff in the next town...

Native

Postby Native » Wed Mar 23, 2022 18:05

I always have problems with UPS in general.
Either I get a message saying I wasn't at home, even though I was, or it says again that my address doesn't exist, even though I've been living here for decades.
That's why I prefer DHL so much more, because they usually know where a parcel has to go.

But in this case, the problem is that UPS has not yet received a parcel, but only a delivery label has been printed and is still gathering dust in a warehouse somewhere in the Netherlands.
Greetings from Germany

Joerg

Postby Joerg » Wed Mar 23, 2022 19:52

Same here, ordered a Gunfighter Ultimate. 10 minutes later UPS sent me the confirmation that the label has been created and this is it. UPS didn’t pick up the package until now.

1sascha

Postby 1sascha » Wed Mar 23, 2022 20:28

This just in via email from VKB:

Thanks for shopping with us. Your order has been shipped. The tracking information is provided in a separate email.

EDIT: Plus UPS has now updated the package's status from "label has been produced" to "in transit" and predicts delivery for tomorrow afternoon.

... and there was much rejoicing!

S.

Joerg

Postby Joerg » Wed Mar 23, 2022 21:27

Joerg wrote:Same here, ordered a Gunfighter Ultimate. 10 minutes later UPS sent me the confirmation that the label has been created and this is it. UPS didn’t pick up the package until now.

While I was writing the last post, I also got the message that the package was picked up by UPS, delivery tomorrow. I was perhaps a little bit too impatient.

Native

Postby Native » Wed Mar 23, 2022 21:47

finally...
Thanks VKB :D

Now I just have to hope that the UPS driver actually wants to work and doesn't say that the recipient is not present or that the address does not exist. :lol:
Greetings from Germany

mdpedersen

Postby mdpedersen » Thu Mar 24, 2022 0:43

Meanwhile I have not even recieved shipping notification yet! And I did order the EVO's as soon as they were available on the site for pre order so I should be one of the first batches?

Thiker

Postby Thiker » Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:26

Same here, I've ordered them as soon as they were on the store yet I have still not received any email. So it appears to not be first come first serve...

Stonehenge

Postby Stonehenge » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:53

I have also not received any feedback at all. I think VKB is really great and I always recommend them because they are simply the best! But I still have one criticism. And that is unfortunately the communication. If there is any at all, it is often very delayed. Of course, I don't know the background, but it still makes me sad. For me personally, this is a very important aspect. I have no problem at all with waiting. If I know why.......

jerryelberry

Postby jerryelberry » Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:29

Greetings,

I also have yet to get a status update for my order.
I don't mind waiting a little longer, but as I see more people getting their shipment notifications and thinking of the limited stock vkb has received.
I'm kind of concerned, that the stock won't be enough for all the orders, which were made.

My hero Eduard gave me an update on Monday, that my order was probably going to be send out 22nd or 23rd, so I hope to get a shipment notifications today.

I hope y'all are doing good in these days and have a lot of fun with your sticks, if you already received them.

Best wishes,
jerry

1sascha

Postby 1sascha » Thu Mar 24, 2022 15:21

First of all: Santa Claus came early today (delivery expected for 1500 - 1800hrs, arrived 1230).

:D :D

I'm very impressed with the quality of the stick and with the packaging. Super professional stuff!

Second of all: I've watched the how-to videos on the EVO, but my assembly is hanging on a step before that. Neither the quick-start guide nor the video are much help here.

It's about the three screws to fasten the grip to the gimbal. There are two plastic bags with three black screws each in them, one set is much longer than the other. Not sure which ones to use and since I'll be screwing into plastic, I don't want to ruin anything down there by using the wrong set of screws.

Can someone help here?

Also: I'm guessing the fact that there are no additional springs included (even though the description on the store-page mentions those) is due to the adjustable clutches? Or is it just a copy/paste error on the KG12's page that hasn't been cleaned up properly?

S.
Attachments
1_20220324_124353.jpg

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”