Gunfighter Omni Throttle

Moderator: AdminGroup

Stonehenge

Gunfighter Omni Throttle

Postby Stonehenge » Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:15

The NXT Omni Throttle is already listed. On the US side, the surcharge is only $10! On the one hand the question of whether a similar surcharge is foreseeable for Europe and on the other hand an even more important question for me: Will there also be a Gunfighter Omni Throttle? And if so.....also with the option of SCG "Standard" Grip? Because this option is not offered on the US side

rtrski

Re: Gunfighter Omni Throttle

Postby rtrski » Sun Feb 06, 2022 16:23

Gunfighter Omni Throttle Adapter (OTA) already shows on the US site, it's a little hidden, browse into the Gunfighter first and then Accessories.
https://vkbcontrollers.com/?product=omn ... gunfighter
Left and right shown. No reason it wouldn't work for a Kosmosima "Standard" vs. Premium.
The only thing they don't seem to recommend at this time is the MCG ('PRO' is now 'standard' as there's only the single model offered now with the full thumb hat, instead of the older 'base' version, which is I think reserved for the Thrustmaster compatible variant [1]) or MCG-Ultimate. I'm guessing they decided those two sticks would be too out of balance or unlikely to be used in a right hand OTA arrangement.

If you're specifically asking about a completely pre-integrated sale of a grip+OTA+base that's something I would have zero insight in, I'm just mining what's already visible...

FOOTNOTE EDIT: [1] I can't see the MCG-Thrustmaster on their site anymore actually.
RH VKB GF Mk III + Modern Combat Grip *ULTIMATE* (12/17 GFII , upgraded), _powered_ deploy!
LH VKB GF Mk III + Kosmosima Prem (02/19 GFII, upgraded), *lateral* mounted
Feet: Slaw Viper RX Pedals [Sorry, VKB, too gorgeous]

Stonehenge

Postby Stonehenge » Sun Feb 06, 2022 20:11

But that's exactly how it is. I would like a package consisting of Gunfighter Base, OTA and SCG Left (Non-Premium) I currently have the base, the grip and the UCM individually in my shopping cart. I have already discovered the OTA myself, but unfortunately it is not yet available. The NXT is available as a complete package and I wish this for the Gunfighter series

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 23:45

The OTAs are still fresh, give it a bit of time to have the price and all options set up. The other products on your list are in local EU warehouse, but certainly OTA will ship from China HQ, which is still closed until the 8th.

Stonehenge

Postby Stonehenge » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:40

Waiting is not a problem. I just wanted to know the general situation and, of course, whether my wish is generally being fulfilled :wink:

gavin786

Postby gavin786 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 0:03

What would be awesome with this is if the "X" axis of the joystick could be locked so the omni throttle works as a throttle on y axis only. Does anyone know if this is an option, really aught to be a fixed cam with it to install on x axis and restrict movement to "Y" axis ?

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:15

You mean locked by software or physical locked? First works, second not on the NXT base, at least not officially.

gavin786

Postby gavin786 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:31

Physically locked and im using Gunfighter base.

rtrski

Postby rtrski » Sun Feb 20, 2022 17:32

Now you got me wondering about something....going to email someone directly with the idea before I expose it (and probably my ignorance) here...
RH VKB GF Mk III + Modern Combat Grip *ULTIMATE* (12/17 GFII , upgraded), _powered_ deploy!
LH VKB GF Mk III + Kosmosima Prem (02/19 GFII, upgraded), *lateral* mounted
Feet: Slaw Viper RX Pedals [Sorry, VKB, too gorgeous]

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”