Can't create account or a ticket

Moderator: AdminGroup

sdpc

Can't create account or a ticket

Postby sdpc » Sun Jan 02, 2022 19:28

I have an issue and tried to create a ticket, which it let me do but I've not had any email notification (and did not record the ticket number). I tried creating an account, but that doesn't work either. I doubt the ticket was logged without an associated account.

So how do I get support? I have a week old NXT with some issues from new.

fallout9

Re: Can't create account or a ticket

Postby fallout9 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 20:11

What's wrong with your joystick though?

sdpc

Re: Can't create account or a ticket

Postby sdpc » Mon Jan 03, 2022 14:47

- Metal base rocks across the diagonal on a flat desktop, can even feel it on a neoprene mat. Could be different thickness feet or one of the metal corners is slightly bent. Piece of paper folded twice under 1 corner fixes it.

- Damping and resistance is very different on the 4 axes. Left is much stiffer than aft which is very light (if you want it quantified its maybe 3x the recentering speed, stiffness is difficult to put a number on).
Fore is less stiff than left but about the same return speed, and right is about the same return speed as fore but stiffer to push. Actually the biggest difference is the recentering speed between fore and aft, it's like 4x faster.

- Centre detent is really strong and clunky fore/aft, left/right is smoother and less noticeable. Not as critical but I'd like it be the same.

From new I would expect it to have more or less the same feel on all axes.

EDIT - having filled out a support ticket and send emails a number of times with the correct product details I forgot to add it here.

It is a Gladiator NXT

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”