UK shipping issues with UPS

Moderator: AdminGroup

biggles1994

UK shipping issues with UPS

Postby biggles1994 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 15:44

Hi, just a word of warning to anyone ordering to the UK via the Europe store, UPS apparently "Tried to deliver" my parcel today, but could not because they "were unable to receive payment".

It seems that the Customs fees have now been stapled onto the order by UPS, but they sent me no correspondence or information on this fact before the delivery attempt, I had to phone them up to be told I owed over £50 in shipping fees.
Despite this, they are still saying they will attempt to deliver it tomorrow?!

I had to call up their team twice and escalate it to a manager before they would agree to email me an invoice confirming these fees, which I should apparently receive "Within 24 hours".
I have no issue paying the fees if they are required, it's the complete lack of any correspondence and verification that I have the issue with.

So for anyone waiting for delivery to the UK, be warned you'll need to phone up UPS yourself if you want any of your stuff to get delivered!

biggles1994

Re: UK shipping issues with UPS

Postby biggles1994 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 20:45

Just as an update for anyone else reading this - I eventually got the items from UPS more than a day late, after having to make 4 phone calls to a half dozen agents and escalating it to a manager.
Be prepared to deal with UPS's nonsense is all I can say!

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”