Order #20484 - Order extension/cancel

Moderator: AdminGroup

Gepida

Order #20484 - Order extension/cancel

Postby Gepida » Thu Oct 21, 2021 18:15

Dear Staff,

I already filed a ticket this morning, but maybe this is the proper channel to post my issue ?

I ordered a Gladiator with a SEM Module last night when the modules came out (Order #20484), but as it turns out, I do need an USB-HID Module as well, together with a SEM Spacers.
Now if I want to orderm them separately, there is another charge for a separate shipment.
Since the first order is not even shipped out yet, and if I order these two modules, can I get a refund on the shipping for the second order so it can be shipped out at once ?

Thank you.

Eduard VKB FSC

Re: Order #20484 - Order extension/cancel

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:31

Hello Gepida,

I see that the ticket was sorted few days ago. As I mentioned there, the easiest is to open another ticket with shipping option "Consolidated". It will not add any shipping cost to the order but it will mean that the additional order will be consolidated with the previous one. So, they will be shipped together. It is convenient way to add any items to your existing open order.

Currently we are awaiting for GNX modules to arrive. Exact day of arrival we do not know yet as HQ must first clear the first batch for us. Of course, it will be cleared when all tests fully passed so we are sure that modules work flawless. At the moment the ETA for modules to arrive to our warehouse in the Netherlands is mid next week. Then we will start dispatching. However, the exact date is not yet confirmed.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”