Any chance of an update on my order?

Moderator: AdminGroup

Funky

Any chance of an update on my order?

Postby Funky » Thu Sep 23, 2021 14:48

Hi,

I placed an order 10 days ago (#19920).

Received an "order complete" shipping notification 5 days ago (with a note at the bottom stating: "The tracking information is provided in a separate email.")

I have not yet received my order. I have not yet received any tracking info either?

EDIT: Received an update via email. Should be with me early next week apparently.

Cheers :)

Eduard VKB FSC

Re: Any chance of an update on my order?

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri Sep 24, 2021 0:28

Thanks for the update, Funky! Yes, we communicated via ticket system already :-)
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Funky

Re: Any chance of an update on my order?

Postby Funky » Mon Sep 27, 2021 17:40

Hi Eduard,

Turned up this morning, I'm in the process of swapping the parts over now...

Minor issue though... I've got a right hand joystick... And I've got a right hand upgrade kit... So you'd think it was all good now...

Sadly, there's one more minor issue...

The thumb button for the 4 way switch on the side of the grip (C1) appears to be from a left hand upgrade kit?

I can see that it's designed to only fit on the stick one way... And it fits securely; but I can only press 3 directions. If I rotate it 180° I can press all 4 directions, but it doesn't fit on the stick securely.

Everything else fits and it's all set up and working (took me a while to figure out where the spring for the rapid fire trigger goes, but that's my own fault for not looking up any instructions lol). It's just that plastic button cap is sticking out and wobbly at the minute.

I should be able to file the other side of it down so it fits properly, no biggy.

EDIT:
5 minutes work with a stanley knife and a nail file later... All good.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”