Considering purchase

Moderator: AdminGroup

yoyo

Considering purchase

Postby yoyo » Wed Sep 08, 2021 20:08

Hi, I'm interested in a mkiii gunfighter with kg12 grip but am confused and concerned on a couple of things.

1) There is a long thread on delays delivering to the UK, is this still difficult?

2) Am I right that the checkout price for the UK is without VAT and I'd have to wait for customs to demand this is paid; how much is it (20%)?

3)I would look to mount it from a desk using a monster tech mount, is it recommended to have the 100mm extension for this sort of position? I can't see the standard dimensions anyware for mkiii + kg12 grip.. I mean the base height, shaft height where my hand would grip so I can measure how it would fit at your desk.

4) Am I right in thinking the kg12 does not have the 15 degree ergonomic twist, is it naturally an ergonomic fit perhaps

Thanks

fallout9

Re: Considering purchase

Postby fallout9 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 20:53

Hi yoyo!

1) and 2) Please check this Reddit thread with UK users' feedback on shipping time and costs for VKB products. This one too.
3) It depends on the mount, if it's long enough to adjust a joystick with extension. You could see the KG12 grip + base dimensions below.
4) The KG12 grip allows a 15deg offset mount for front position.
Attachments
1212.JPG

yoyo

Postby yoyo » Wed Sep 08, 2021 21:11

That's really useful thanks.

It might be an idea to add in the 15 degrees ergonomic twist text to the listing of the kg12 grip features on the shop page (whole gunfighter iii stick options) as it's a good feature.

I might now take the plunge (without extension) next pay day.

Thanks again.

yoyo

Postby yoyo » Mon Nov 01, 2021 22:50

Well it took longer than I thought to get my money together but I ordered as a Christmas present to myself, and delivery was very,very quick, it was nearly delivered in just 2 days or so but I think having to pay the UK duty stalled it by a day, and then there was the weekend. But it was easy to pay the duty (email link from courier) and then the stick arrived nicely packed today.

I had a quick look through the contents of the box to check that the main parts are there and whilst I did I noticed the action seems SO NICE, I can't wait to use it... but will have to wait of course. Its back in the box now and stashed away ready for Santa (me) to bring it to myself.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”