Ticket #5103

Moderator: AdminGroup

Ronch

Ticket #5103

Postby Ronch » Mon May 24, 2021 17:28

Hello,

Received my two kosmosima L & R almost a week ago.
Unfortunately the left stick came faulty, i have isolated it to the twistmodule as i took it out and tried with my friends left twistmodule and it works perfect. With my module installed i can feel "clicks/not smooth" movement when twisting the stick (made sure the bolt/screw that mount the stick doesn't get in the way), followed guides and reapplied new grease etc but it seems to be something else.

I raised a ticket about this but still no answer going on 5 days. I have no prior experience with VKB Europe but this handling time seems very slow? I have also read about people waiting month for an answer :(

Hope i can get this issue solved as i really wanna fly with theese otherwise great sticks.

mindriot

Re: Ticket #5103

Postby mindriot » Wed May 26, 2021 19:49

Probably the same one doing mine, takes 24 - 48 hours each time to reply to very simple stuff and cant, or wont, accept any assertion its not the fault they have assumed it is.

Eduard VKB FSC

Re: Ticket #5103

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Thu May 27, 2021 2:06

Hello Ronch,

I see that my colleauge have investigated the issue with you already. We will ship the replacement part and provide the tracking number via the ticket shortly.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”