GLADIATOR NXT

Moderator: AdminGroup

Punch

GLADIATOR NXT

Postby Punch » Fri May 21, 2021 18:15

Must admit , reading some of the posts here was a tad hesitant about placing an order but gotta say had absolutely no problems.................
Ordered Gladiator last Friday (14th) bank cleared transaction on Monday 24th and UPS delivered it today..
Well done VKB , Flawless service.

Punch

Tloekke

Re: GLADIATOR NXT

Postby Tloekke » Fri May 21, 2021 21:40

All most same here ordered Sunday on the way via UPS today, Expect to arrive Tuesday :D

Sloth1992

Postby Sloth1992 » Sat May 22, 2021 1:10

Mhmmm... I ordered mine on Saturday the 15th and it is still stuck on "processing"...

bravoleader

Postby bravoleader » Mon May 24, 2021 14:44

Punch wrote:Must admit , reading some of the posts here was a tad hesitant about placing an order but gotta say had absolutely no problems.................
Ordered Gladiator last Friday (14th) bank cleared transaction on Monday 24th and UPS delivered it today..
Well done VKB , Flawless service.

Punch

Great experience for me too. Awesome to be honest and the stick is great. I had some friends that complained but I feel it moves even better than the gunfighter (that I have so I can compare ^^")

F

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri May 28, 2021 23:51

Sloth1992 wrote:Mhmmm... I ordered mine on Saturday the 15th and it is still stuck on "processing"...

I hope it has been shipped already and possibly even delivered by now. We got a big "wave" of orders when long-awaiting NXT arrived which makes kind of queue for orders. Majority has been placed on the 14th, so the one placed later took a week or so before we could ship them. Now we expect NXT to be in stock all the time. HQ ship NXT to us now regularly and in sufficient amounts.. I hope no more "Suez" accident occurs and we could get sufficient stock all time.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”