What I have to do to get items I bought from VKB EU?

Moderator: AdminGroup

admiki

What I have to do to get items I bought from VKB EU?

Postby admiki » Mon Mar 29, 2021 14:32

I have ordered MCGU/GF III combo, with full knowledge that it won't start shipping from EU store until March 24th and I was OK with that.
Order and payment was completed on March 15th. On Sunday, March 21st I received an email stating that all the items I have ordered are on its way from VKB HQ and should be at store on Tuesday, March 22nd. Excitement was through the roof.
March 23rd came and constant checking of email bring no results.
Next day, through the VKB forums, I have found that some people already received their MCGU's, with order # lower than mine, so I figured my order will definitely be shipped that day. Again, no mail came to state my order is on the way.
Friday, March 25th, I have learned that now people with order # higher than mine have started receiving shipping notifications, so I opened a ticket to check on my order status. Friday passed with no answer.
Today, it's almost end of bussines day and I have no shipping notification, nor reply on my ticket.
I am starting to regret that I didn't order direct from VKB HQ, to say that I am not pleased with this transaction would be an understatement.

So, how long am I supposed to wait before I open dispute with Paypal?

squiggle58

Re: What I have to do to get items I bought from VKB EU?

Postby squiggle58 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 15:16

I feel your pain!

It is frustrating that VKB's ordering and despatch system seems to be a shambles and they really do need to get some sort of decent organisation in these departments because it seems to be a constant source of frustration for customers that have had their money taken without any notification or sign that their order has been despatched or even where it is even if it is in transit.

I ordered my NXT Premium on 24th March [Order #16676] as it was showing as 'in stock' and they were really quick to take my PayPal payment but I'm still sitting on a 'your order is being processed' email. I shudder to think how long it will be to get my joystick as I live in the UK. Whilst the email states 1-2 weeks due to Brexit rules it would at least be a help to know if my order has been sent out and if not when it will be sent out.

Come on VKB...get with the program! Please! :)

Edit:- I had an email from Eduard this evening (29/03/21) saying that my order will be sent out tomorrow or Wednesday. It's a bit frustrating guys but I think all you can do is hang on to your hats and hope for the best!
Last edited by squiggle58 on Mon Mar 29, 2021 23:50, edited 1 time in total.

ewan

Postby ewan » Mon Mar 29, 2021 19:28

I ordered on 24th of Feb, for UK delivery. Still not here. some sort of customs issue

1ch0

Postby 1ch0 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 20:49

I ordered from germany on 24. and it still says processing..

hanzo

Postby hanzo » Mon Mar 29, 2021 21:54

Good luck with that... see our long and painful thread:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=5051&p=46675#p46675

admiki

Postby admiki » Mon Mar 29, 2021 23:01

Guys, you are missing the point. This was a pre order and priced for CEA (express airlift). I am not talking how much time it will take to get my order delivered once it's on its way from EU store. And I am not even talking how much time it takes to package and ship all the orders.
What I am talking about is that my order was sidesteped and now orders that are taken after mine are being shipped, while mine is on some sort of hold for some reason.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”