VKB Ultimate MCG Bundle

Moderator: AdminGroup

admiki

Re: VKB Ultimate MCG Bundle

Postby admiki » Mon Mar 08, 2021 16:48

What Stonehenge said.
Also, Eduard, please will you finally let me know if my country is going to get added to you shipping list as per ticket #4006 or I need to order from VKB HQ?
Thanks, miki

Josstick

Postby Josstick » Mon Mar 08, 2021 20:42

Eduard VKB FSC wrote:
Josstick wrote:So orders start Monday (tomorrow)?

Hi Josstick. Well, we will open ordering as soon as HQ allows us (meaning, the items are ready to be shipped to us). We could take customer's payment only when we know concrete days of arrival. No worries, there is no quota on CEA items. It is not limited by the amount arrived by ocean (which is the case for the regular stock). It goes straight from the assembly line.

Stonehenge wrote:And what does that mean for the regular orders? Do we have to wait another month or more?
Hi Stonehenge. I mean the items sold from our warehouse, from the regular stock. It is cheaper as it arrives via ocean. First we offer CEA, then, when ocean cargo arrives, the price drops and the item is available as a "regular" item.

Wait, I’m re-reading this. Does this mean it will be released next Monday the 15th? Or today Monday the 8th?

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:05

Nope, I meant that we are waiting for the HQ to give us "green light" to start accepting orders. Actually, we have just received a permission to release. The release date is the 11th of March. I am expecting to open it for ordering in the afternoon.

Please, note that actual items might arrive to us only in two weeks from now (due to production constraint). So, please, consider it as a "pre-order"
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:08

admiki wrote:so, Eduard, please will you finally let me know if my country is going to get added to you shipping list as per ticket #4006 or I need to order from VKB HQ?
Thanks, miki
Hi admiki, yes, I will.

Josstick

Postby Josstick » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:42

Eduard VKB FSC wrote:
Josstick wrote:Wait, I’m re-reading this. Does this mean it will be released next Monday the 15th? Or today Monday the 8th?
Nope, I meant that we are waiting for the HQ to give us "green light" to start accepting orders. Actually, we have just received a permission to release. The release date is the 11th of March. I am expecting to open it for ordering in the afternoon.

Please, note that actual items might arrive to us only in two weeks from now (due to production constraint). So, please, consider it as a "pre-order"

Thanks! That’s fine! I’m less concerned about when it comes and would just like to get an order in :)

Stonehenge

Postby Stonehenge » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:43

Am I right that there will be regular orders after all? So no CEA
And for me not entirely uninteresting to know: How is the Ultimate delivered? So in relation to the twist adapter. When I rebuilt my MkII at the time, it came with a separate soft spring. I then rebuilt this too. What about the Ultimate? Which spring is installed or is there also a soft spring to convert it?

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Thu Mar 11, 2021 16:51

Stonehenge wrote:Am I right that there will be regular orders after all? So no CEA

Yes, it will be regular stock of course. Like with any other products. For "early" stock (CEA) we have shipment from HQ every Friday. This Friday CEA will not include MCG U (too late) but the next one will be fuilfilled according to the placed orders.

Eduard VKB FSC wrote:Please, note that actual items might arrive to us only in two weeks from now (due to production constraint). So, please, consider it as a "pre-order"
Correction about production constraints, I used wrong term actually. It is produced sufficient amount. No worries, no hurry to order. There is no quotes for MCG U bundles settled. Take your time. Just keep in mind that we do not ship it straight from the stock and need to wait for express shipment from HQ for few days.

Stonehenge wrote:And for me not entirely uninteresting to know: How is the Ultimate delivered? So in relation to the twist adapter. When I rebuilt my MkII at the time, it came with a separate soft spring. I then rebuilt this too. What about the Ultimate? Which spring is installed or is there also a soft spring to convert it?
I am not sure what spring do you mention. Is that twist axis spring you are talking about ?

Stonehenge

Postby Stonehenge » Thu Mar 11, 2021 17:15

Exactly @Eduard
There was a separate spring included

Martok

Postby Martok » Thu Mar 11, 2021 18:59

Impatiently waiting..US started selling an hour ago^^

Stonehenge

Postby Stonehenge » Thu Mar 11, 2021 23:02

I'm slowly getting nervous :shock:

Martok

Postby Martok » Thu Mar 11, 2021 23:30

We will not get something today...
Not the first time we got told a date and nothing happend. Seriously, tha last times it was ok for me, because we we're waiting on HQ to give their ok.
But it is there, other shops started selling...we were told it will start today and nothing happend. I spend a huge amount of time today to check and recheck the store after waiting for weeks. This is frustrating and and seriously no good customer service.
HQ promoted this date for selling the MCG U bundle...and we just wasted our time today.

I'm really considering leaving VKB behind. I love the products, but the selling process is not professional! I'm really frustrated right now about this day after watching the US Shop selling bundles for hours...

EDIT: I now bought the Bundle. I'm sorry that I was so emotional, but I suggest some thinking about the selling process and how to handle Informations on dates. Sometimes it would be better to give just rough dates or to clearly state, that we have to wait for the HQ. It is nervewrecking to spend huge amounts of free time after weeks or months of waiting time. I'm sure something did not work out today as was planned, but we heard to many possible dates for the MCG U Bundle in this forum. The same problem applied for the NXT shipping (pre order or not): Less but more precise informations at the right moment would be much more satisfying for the buyer! Just as a idea to think about. I meant not to attack you personally, just to say, that the whole experience was nervewrecking and after hearing to many release dates...it just struck me and I got too emotional! So please just see this as my view as customer for considering and as advice for enhancing the overall shop performance.

Anyway thanks for your work and for getting out this great products. I am really looking forward to get the Bundle running and enjoying my flying sim in a hole new way!
Last edited by Martok on Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:10, edited 1 time in total.

Martok

Postby Martok » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:56

Information for everyone: It's in the store now! Just submitted my order

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:18

Thanks for your purchase, Martok! We plan to start shipping on the 24th of March. It took extra time to put on sale today due to some technical difficulties. We wanted to implement custom status for China Express Airlift option to make it less confusing but it does not work as wanted. I hope everyone could read a warning that the ordered item will be shipped in about 12 days from now ...

To everyone: No need to hurry, there are sufficient amount available.

Martok

Postby Martok » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:25

Thank you for the info! I read the warning!
It was pure luck to see it, when it came online, since I was wirking on my computer.

And thanks for the informations on the technical difficulties. Again, sorry for the harsh words! Have a nice evening!

Danvanthevacuumman

Postby Danvanthevacuumman » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:23

Just pre ordered it :D now for the month wait :lol:

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”