VKB Shipping to UK

Moderator: AdminGroup

MACCCA55

Re: VKB Shipping to UK

Postby MACCCA55 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 18:18

Phoned them. Basically they are blaming Brexit.
They said some deliveries could be a month late.
UPS, what a shower of shit.

Sipha

Postby Sipha » Wed Mar 17, 2021 19:13

That seems very odd, as mine was a UK delivery and was in the Eindhoven UPS Facility around the same time for a total of 5 Hours before it departed again for the UK.

Something doesn't stack up.

MACCCA55

Postby MACCCA55 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 20:13

Thanks for the replies.
Well regardless, VKB need to sort this.
While I realise this isn’t directly their problem, they need to come up with a answer. Either change their shipper or talk to them to get things moving.
Any prospective buyer may well be put off by seeing the messages on the forum, maybe not.

MACCCA55

Postby MACCCA55 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 20:14

Do you have the item yet?

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:01

MACCCA55 wrote:I appear to be having the same problem regarding shipping with my parcel stuck at Eindhoven and UPS updating delivery every other day. Can anyone tell me the solution to this or do I just wait and hope?
Hi MACCCA55,
the issue is escalated. For the last 1,5 month shipping to the UK is vastly improved and normally it is delivered within two weeks. I will check with the vendor what is the reason of delay in Eindhoven. It could be that particular sorting center in the UK does not allow to ship it due to overload.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

MACCCA55

Postby MACCCA55 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:14

Many Thanks. I appreciate any help .
Regards

MACCCA55

Postby MACCCA55 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:23

It becoming quite comical now.
Yesterday I received 3 emails at the same time.
First one: the link didn’t work
Seconded one: delayed due to brexit
Third one: delivery 23rd March (I bet that changes)

When I go onto the website with more info, it shows they just keep scanning the parcel and it’s stuck at Eindhoven!

hanzo

Postby hanzo » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:13

Mine's exactly the same with the same moving delivery dates. I'm really glad VKB are still shipping to the UK despite the idiot brexit nightmare, but UPS really are the worst; DPD have delivered multiple shipments to me from Germany within a few days since January... I'm not sure what Ed means by 'escalated' - all VKB's consignments or just yours (not that it seems to make a difference...) - my son's birthday has been and gone so he's resigned to a very late birthday present :wink:

Joe-90

Postby Joe-90 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:46

I ordered a Gunfighter Mk.III - MCG Pro EN /w twist
last week, the web site said it was in stock but my item is still stuck in processing.

hanzo

Postby hanzo » Mon Mar 22, 2021 16:06

22/03/2021 13:08 Eindhoven, Netherlands Export Scan
19/03/2021 0:52 Eindhoven, Netherlands Export Scan
17/03/2021 14:05 Eindhoven, Netherlands Export Scan
17/03/2021 9:58 Eindhoven, Netherlands Arrived at Facility
17/03/2021 9:00 Eindhoven, Netherlands The package is delayed due to a Brexit related disruption. We are adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible.
Latest:
Scheduled Delivery
Thursday
25/03/2021

This is beyond a joke now. I've called UPS and after being passed to 3 different dept they say that the package is stuck in customs leaving the Netherlands, but couldn't give me more information than that. I've escalated to the brokerage team, who are supposed to call me back... @VKB some assistance would be greatly appreciated in putting some pressure on UPS. One of the ladies I spoke to says that if there is no update for 3 days internally at UPS they can raise an internal investigation, but conveniently there's always an automated 'export scan' every other day so they can just sit picking their nose whilst raking in delivery fees...

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:02

Joe-90 wrote:I ordered a Gunfighter Mk.III - MCG Pro EN /w twist
last week, the web site said it was in stock but my item is still stuck in processing.
Hi Joe-90, we keep shipping MCG Pro EN /w twist as far as I know. If you ordered T-Rudder pedals with it, then it is delayed until this week (due to late arrival of the latest cargo which includes T-Rudder pedals). Please let me know your order number and I will check.
hanzo wrote:@VKB some assistance would be greatly appreciated in putting some pressure on UPS
Hi hanzo, please, let me know your order number. I will check what happens and ask UPS to speed it up.
As far as I could see UPS cleared up almost all "forgotten" parcels which were stuck in "Bermuda Triangle" of logistics since January. The parcels shipped in late February-March are going normally. I see that UPS tries to do its best to improve it.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:09

MACCCA55 wrote:Yesterday I received 3 emails at the same time.
First one: the link didn’t work
Seconded one: delayed due to brexit
Third one: delivery 23rd March (I bet that changes)
I was informed that there were a system failure. Your parcel is now handled manually therefore some strange notification might be received.The tracking is kind of broken at the moment. I will check what actual status is.

MACCCA55

Postby MACCCA55 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:32

Hi thanks for the info. Another export scan was done on 22nd, then at 05:16 on 23rd it departed the Eindhoven facility!!!! I wonder what time it will be back there for yet another export scan????

Joe-90

Postby Joe-90 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:02

Thank you, Eduard

Order #16372 was placed on March 15, 2021 and is currently Processing.
Only stick & base, no rudder pedals.

Ticket No: #4613

hanzo

Postby hanzo » Tue Mar 23, 2021 13:41

Eduard VKB FSC wrote:
hanzo wrote:@VKB some assistance would be greatly appreciated in putting some pressure on UPS
Hi hanzo, please, let me know your order number. I will check what happens and ask UPS to speed it up.
As far as I could see UPS cleared up almost all "forgotten" parcels which were stuck in "Bermuda Triangle" of logistics since January. The parcels shipped in late February-March are going normally. I see that UPS tries to do its best to improve it.

Thanks Eduard - I have sent you an email with the details via this board, let me know if you don't receive it. Have just received ANOTHER

Code: Select all

The package is delayed due to a Brexit related disruption. We are adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible.
Eindhoven, Netherlands

despite them promising to call me from the brokerage team (they haven't...)

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”