VKB Shipping to UK

Moderator: AdminGroup

MACCCA55

Re: VKB Shipping to UK

Postby MACCCA55 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 16:26

Yes, we are all getting this message. This really doesn't help anyone. What we need is pressure from your end saying "our customers are unhappy with the delay you (UPS) are causing and we may lose future business".
I have received a parcel from Belgium that was ordered after the one I am waiting for from VKB.
I know it's not your fault but if you guys continue using UPS then I personally will think long and hard before I order anything else.

Here is my UPS story:

23 Mar 2021
05:16
Departed from Facility
Eindhoven, Netherlands
UPS
22 Mar 2021
12:39
Export Scan
Eindhoven, Netherlands
UPS
19 Mar 2021
02:01
Export Scan
Eindhoven, Netherlands
UPS
18 Mar 2021
13:23
Export Scan
Eindhoven, Netherlands
UPS
18 Mar 2021
09:00
The package is delayed due to a Brexit related disruption. We are adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible.
Eindhoven, Netherlands
UPS
17 Mar 2021
12:08
Export Scan
Eindhoven, Netherlands
UPS
17 Mar 2021
09:58
Arrived at Facility
Eindhoven, Netherlands
UPS
17 Mar 2021
09:00
The package is delayed due to a Brexit related disruption. We are adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible.
Eindhoven, Netherlands
UPS
15 Mar 2021
15:00
Departed from Facility
Eindhoven, Netherlands
UPS
15 Mar 2021
12:10
Export Scan
Eindhoven, Netherlands
UPS
13 Mar 2021
01:35
Export Scan
Eindhoven, Netherlands
UPS
12 Mar 2021
13:56
Export Scan
Eindhoven, Netherlands
UPS
12 Mar 2021
00:14
Export Scan
Eindhoven, Netherlands
UPS
11 Mar 2021
04:54
Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed. UPS
11 Mar 2021
01:03
Arrived at Facility
Eindhoven, Netherlands
UPS
10 Mar 2021
23:57
Departed from Facility
Utrecht, Netherlands
UPS
10 Mar 2021
19:37
Origin Scan
Utrecht, Netherlands
UPS
10 Mar 2021
18:20
Pickup Scan
Utrecht, Netherlands
UPS
05 Mar 2021
19:17
Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.
Netherlands

:::::::UPDATE:::::::24th March

Package arrived at Stanford le Hope UK, with the “delay due to brexit” message accompanying it.

Delivery 26-03-21. Let’s see if that changes???

hanzo

Postby hanzo » Thu Mar 25, 2021 13:25

getting sick of posting.

UPS did not contact me.
VKB did not contact me.

Scheduled Delivery Thursday 25/03/2021
BUT as has happened for weeks:
On the Way 23/03/2021 9:00 Eindhoven, Netherlands

So it's just lost in shipping hell. IT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

hanzo

Postby hanzo » Mon Mar 29, 2021 20:55

MACCCA55 wrote:Yes, we are all getting this message. This really doesn't help anyone. What we need is pressure from your end saying "our customers are unhappy with the delay you (UPS) are causing and we may lose future business".
I have received a parcel from Belgium that was ordered after the one I am waiting for from VKB.
I know it's not your fault but if you guys continue using UPS then I personally will think long and hard before I order anything else.

Here is my UPS story:
[ snip ]
Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.
Netherlands

:::::::UPDATE:::::::24th March

Package arrived at Stanford le Hope UK, with the “delay due to brexit” message accompanying it.

Delivery 26-03-21. Let’s see if that changes???

Did you receive your parcel? I ordered in Feb and have had the same run-around with UPS. 29th March today and I'm still getting Export Scan notifications... despite calling UPS several times now... No answer to DMs, Emails or Support tickets from VKB. I assume it's a one-man-band in NL. Shame there's no phone number to talk to VKB as UPS now will not tell me more, but say that the shipper can tell me what's happening... if only the shipper would reply!

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:40

hanzo wrote:So it's just lost in shipping hell. IT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Hi hanzo,
Your issue is escalated to UPS. I hope it will start moving soon.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

TrueWeevie

Postby TrueWeevie » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:01

replied to wrong post...soz :oops:
Last edited by TrueWeevie on Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:51, edited 1 time in total.

Ryanf1

Postby Ryanf1 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:09

My shipment has just got to Eindhoven. So time to start moaning I guess.

I don't understand how this is going so wrong. Virpil are managing to get items to the UK with no issues at all.
Once their items are in stock they're in the UK within a week.

So between UPS and VKB they are failing massively.
This is my first time purchasing from VKB so let's see if its will be my last lol

TrueWeevie

Postby TrueWeevie » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:52

hanzo wrote:
MACCCA55 wrote:Yes, we are all getting this message.

You wouldn't be talking to VKB anyway. You'd be talking to VKB's distribution contractor. As far as I know Eduard is not directly employed by VKB; his is a separate business that has a contract with VKB to distribute their products in Europe.

I know we give Eduard a lot of stick and comparisons are made with the North American distributor but Eduard does have to actually import the kit and handle the logistics and all the support queries and well, it's quite a lot of work.

This current balls up is not of Eduard's making. It's a combination of UPS's fekwittery and an utter failure by the UK government to help businesses prepare for the self-inflicted cock-up that is Brexit (although, if I'm honest, I am kinda glad our vaccine programme is handled by the UK rather than by the EU :lol: )

TrueWeevie

Postby TrueWeevie » Tue Mar 30, 2021 13:04

Ryanf1 wrote:My shipment has just got to Eindhoven. So time to start moaning I guess.

I don't understand how this is going so wrong. Virpil are managing to get items to the UK with no issues at all.
Once their items are in stock they're in the UK within a week.

So between UPS and VKB they are failing massively.
This is my first time purchasing from VKB so let's see if its will be my last lol

The reason it's going wrong is the perfect storm of UPS incompetence and Brexit.

VKB have nothing to do with the shipping of your product. Eduard is not employed by VKB, he's a separate distributor, a separate business with the contract to distribute VKB products in Europe.

And this cluster-fekk isn't even Eduard's fault. Before all this Brexit crap, Eduard shipped stuff with no issue at all.

So neither VKB nor Eduard are "failing miserably".

Everybody need to stop ragging on Eduard and understand where the issue is and how much Eduard can affect changes to the situation, which is not much.

Does anybody seriously think UPS is going to read an angry email from Eduard and say to themselves "OMG!!!...30 customers of a company we don't give two shits about have had their parcels seriously delayed...lets drop everything, become a completely competent company and get this sorted"

People have had success emailing UPS directly themselves on a number of email addresses. Look further up in this thread and you'll find those UPS email addresses. Do a bit of legwork yourselves and you might well get some movement.

This is shit but it's not Eduard's fault and I suspect he's doing what he can, you chaps need to do what you can if you want to do more than just post rants on here that will achieve next to nothing.

hanzo

Postby hanzo » Tue Mar 30, 2021 17:51

thanks for your constructive input. It's a bit of semantics to say "it's not VKB" - fine it's "flightsimcontrols". I agree it's not Ed's fault; in that it's UPS and the idiots that voted for Brexit causing this storm - as I've told him directly in my ticket and also as I am sure I posted here. I even said I was glad he's even selling to the UK as a lot of companies have just given up. However, as the seller of the product, and being told by UPS I need to contact the shipper as only they can give me an update - when I don't hear from Eduard via the various means of communication, I'm absolutely entitled to raise it to others as a potential issue to consider. These shipping issues were also supposedly cleared up as per Eduard - obviously not. I'd admit that usually I just shrug and patiently wait but a) it lets a company like UPS off the hook for providing a crap service b) in this case it was a time-sensitive birthday pressie which leads me to be less lenient. I can also tell as per other posters waiting months - unless you kick up a fuss, it will stay languishing in delivery bermuda hell forever.

TrueWeevie

Postby TrueWeevie » Tue Mar 30, 2021 18:12

Have you used the specific emails that got people success further up in the thread. That seems to be the only way to get any movement. Every other bugger in UPS seems to want to avoid doing any work.

UPS can bang on about you should contact the seller all they like but if the parcel is in their hands they're the only ones that can resolve it. It's just some UPS worker's way of avoiding having to deal with your issue in addition to the mountains of other issues they're no doubt dealing with. I'd feel sorry for them but they're the ones taking a wage from UPS not us.

and it's not semantics when people like Ryanf1 are specifically accusing VKB of failing. They're actually wrong at two removes!

Ryanf1

Postby Ryanf1 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 16:26

Very defensive fan boys in here isn't there lol

I said we'll see how my delivery goes judging my the many comments of people having problems. IF UPS are saying they were waiting on VKB to provide details for the item etc.....then yes it would be VKB's would be failing and if it was soley down to UPS then they would be failing. Chill

Anyway, got my NXT today, a day early in fact. So hats off to UPS and VKB for ironing out any issues there may or MAY NOT of been having.

StanS

Postby StanS » Wed Mar 31, 2021 16:59

So far my UPS shipment seems to be going well, the stick arrived at my local UPS facility this morning and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

To my surprise, I haven't been asked yet to pay any import fees or VAT. How is this usually done with UPS?

Edit: My stick arrived just now, a day early. And I still haven't been asked to pay any additional fees. Are those included in the shipping cost?

TrueWeevie

Postby TrueWeevie » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:19

Ryanf1 wrote:Very defensive fan boys in here isn't there lol

I said we'll see how my delivery goes judging my the many comments of people having problems. IF UPS are saying they were waiting on VKB to provide details for the item etc.....then yes it would be VKB's would be failing and if it was soley down to UPS then they would be failing. Chill

Anyway, got my NXT today, a day early in fact. So hats off to UPS and VKB for ironing out any issues there may or MAY NOT of been having.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You make some wild-ass assumption that VKB are "failing miserably" and then get your item early and you accuse me of being a fanboy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You really need the pigs to show you where the truffles are eh? :roll:

Just grateful UPS didn't fekk up your delivery.

squiggle58

Postby squiggle58 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:04

Seems like I'm stuck in UPS this nightmare as well!

Delivery stated as 6/04, 7/04, 8/04, 9/04, now 12/04. I have waited in every day for this parcel to be delivered and now I have to wait in on Monday as well!...thought this had been sorted out? Can somebody at VKB chase this up for me and any others going through this farce please?

squiggle58

Postby squiggle58 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:29

It now seems that my NXT that has been with UPS for a week has made no progress because UPS are awaiting clearance information from VKB. I received a message from UPS this morning that says 'A missing commercial invoice is causing a delay'. We are currently awaiting information from the sender.'[/b]

Come on VKB/UPS, can you please sort this mess out? You are blaming them...they are blaming you! I don't give a monkeys who is to blame but this should have been sorted out by now!

Please contact UPS regarding my order [Order #16676] (March 24, 2021) as soon as possible.
Attachments
UPS.JPG

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”