The order scheduled for a shipment but not shipped yet for a week

Moderator: AdminGroup

elegz

The order scheduled for a shipment but not shipped yet for a week

Postby elegz » Fri Jan 15, 2021 19:28

Hi everyone,

My order #15176 was arranged for delivery with UPS in the early morning on Monday. It's already the end of Friday but it's still not shipped. I opted for the fastest delivery and UPS scheduled it for Thursday (yesterday). Tried to get an update from support on Wednesday and got a ticket #3994 but have not heard back since then. The situation looks weird. Would love to get any feedback.

Cheers

thibbb

Re: The order scheduled for a shipment but not shipped yet for a week

Postby thibbb » Sat Jan 16, 2021 16:07

Hi,

I have the order #15113, but it's still processing. I tought you received joysticks last week and send them as soon as you received them. Any news on that?
Otherwise if in the same time you receive the premium gladiator, i don't know if it's possible but i de like to upgrade the right standart one i ordered for a premium one.

Thanks

MoleUK

Postby MoleUK » Sat Jan 16, 2021 16:56

If you're in the UK expect it to take a while regardless. UPS has given me 3 delivery dates and failed all of them lol. Says it's en route but last update had it in Netherlands still. Between COVID shutdowns and Brexit customs checks it's all a bit of a mess atm.

elegz

Postby elegz » Sat Jan 16, 2021 19:18

Yes, I am in the UK but the weird thing is it's not even been collected by UPS yet. And no reply from the shop.

MoleUK

Postby MoleUK » Sat Jan 16, 2021 19:44

I wouldn't worry about it, UPS says my pedals were shipped on the 6th of January, since then all it says is it's "in transit". Told me they were arriving on monday, then changed to tuesday. Never came Tuesday, so it updated to Friday. Never came Friday. Not even sure if it's in the UK yet, or if it really has left the Netherlands.

So even if your package hasn't shipped, once it does it'll still take an age atm. Don't know if it's a UPS problem in Netherlands or on our end, but given Brexit it's almost certainly on our end. And you can almost 100% ignore whatever UPS' automated system says is going on, because it isn't accurate.

It might be that VKB is struggling with the new labeling rather than it being a UPS problem, but if they are they haven't said so.

elegz

Postby elegz » Sat Jan 16, 2021 22:15

Yep, but I need a confirmation from VKB to start chasing UPS.

MoleUK

Postby MoleUK » Sat Jan 16, 2021 22:38

Not sure chasing UPS is going to get you anywhere tbh, behold: https://www.reddit.com/r/UPS/comments/k ... _has_been/

Scan through the subreddit for UK posts over the past few days and despair.

elegz

Postby elegz » Tue Jan 19, 2021 0:23

UPS: "The sender created a label for your shipment. When we receive the parcel, we’ll show additional scans and the delivery date. If it has been several days since the label was created, contact the sender to confirm the parcel was picked up."

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”