Good sticks but bad support ?

Moderator: AdminGroup

Wildwilly

Good sticks but bad support ?

Postby Wildwilly » Fri Dec 04, 2020 18:13

Hello, just in the mood to buy that Gladiator Stick. But to be honest, bit afraid, after i read some complaints ref. no responding support, not working support aso... so what would you guys say : if you have a prob with the stick, is it solved quickly or is one year the timetable with a lots of question in between ? You know, support is the core of a company... just don t want to waste my money, and then jump into huge disappointment if something is not working. cause mycredit card is working immediatly... don t get me wrong, but its an important point

LeLv30_Superbus

Re: Good sticks but bad support ?

Postby LeLv30_Superbus » Fri Dec 04, 2020 20:19

Nothing but good support since 2017 (GF Mk II stick and Mk IV pedals). All my tickets have been answered in a few days. This is even more significant if you think how much their products can be tinkered with and upgraded by the user. VKB even encourages it.

It's the same with some of their software. You can do complicated stuff with VKBDevCfg if you want - and I always do. Thus it's not surprising I have had questions from time to time. Software questions have been answered on the forums.

Tektolnes

Postby Tektolnes » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:38

Only had the 1 issue where a screw for my desk mount kept getting stuck and they sent me out a new one within a week so no complaints from me. Apart from that I'm very happy with their products so I'd say to go ahead and get the Gladiator without any concerns.

Escapetaxi

Postby Escapetaxi » Mon Dec 07, 2020 13:39

I like their Products, but the Support is sometimes slow.

Seems like, Eduard is the only Person there? x)

Wildwilly

Postby Wildwilly » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:39

Anyway, good products, i guess much better to wait than to buy another BS Thrustmaster t16000... tbh.. never liked the first one i bought, and after those idiotic YAW probs, never would touch this product again. Yes, this " Eduard " is the core of customerr support, but i guess all involved people try their best. But maybe employing more people would help ? :-) Stay healty and keep up the good work. At least i have the hope to get a flightstick, which deserves that name

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”