Ticket #3477 - Accidentaly ordered the Stronghold Pilot S, not compatible with Warthog stick

Moderator: AdminGroup

Havoc

Ticket #3477 - Accidentaly ordered the Stronghold Pilot S, not compatible with Warthog stick

Postby Havoc » Sun Nov 15, 2020 13:34

I'm making a thread in the forum as well as I've seen many customers rely on this place rather than the support desk. I'd like to get some attention before shipment is made.

I accidentaly ordered 1x Stronghold "Pilot S", which is not compatible with my Warthog stick base (I've only noticed the issue after the payment was completed, while re-checking the product info with the care I didn't pay in the first place). I ask VKB if one of the following two options could be done for my order:

• Can you modify the order and swap the right bracket/support (UCM-Short-Gunfighter, I believe is called) for the UCM-S WS, which would be compatible with my Thrustmaster peripheral? So that the package will now include: 1x UCM-S WS + 1x UCM-Short-WarthogThrottle + 2x Phone holder + 1x KBD + 1x Cup holder. Even with some extra €€€ to pay.
  • If the above solution can't be arranged: please cancel my order and make me a full refund.

I'll be waiting for a response.
Best regards, Havoc.

Eduard VKB FSC

Re: Ticket #3477 - Accidentaly ordered the Stronghold Pilot S, not compatible with Warthog stick

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:42

Hello Havoc,

Thanks for your order!

I responded via the ticket. The order is adjusted and the parcel is on its way. I hope you will decide to switch to VKB devices eventially :-)
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”