Order consolidation

Moderator: AdminGroup

am.mw

Order consolidation

Postby am.mw » Mon Nov 02, 2020 15:55

Hi,

I placed an order (#11640) on the 26th of October and then a second order (#11663) approx. 40 hours later on the 28th, I chose order consolidation since the first order was still in processing. I sent a support ticket (#3359) immediately after the second order, explaining the situation and requesting that you contact me to infrom me whether the consolidation is possible. I have now read the FAQ on the North American site which says the following:

My order is still processing, so can I make changes or cancel?

Not necessarily.

Your order remains Processing until we enter the tracking number received from VKB’s shipping dept. However, the time between those events (receiving tracking info and entering it into your order page) may vary, and that doesn’t mean that orders can still be changed (or canceled) while they appear as processing.

Your order may show Processing here on your customer dashboard at VKBcontrollers.com, but VKB’s shipping dept in China could have already packaged the order, printed a shipping label, and generated a tracking number for you – which we just haven’t received yet.

Not having received a tracking number yet is not indicative of the actual order status over at VKB’s shipping dept – please keep that in mind.

In fact, your order will still say Processing until we manually enter your tracking number and mark your order as Complete – which will then trigger an automatic email to you with the tracking number inside.

Long story short, within 8 hrs after ordering, we usually can make changes to orders or cancel orders in behalf of customers requests; after that, it’s usually too late as VKB’s shipping dept is doing their best to get the order dispatched as soon as possible.

Please also refer to this FAQ entry and this Terms & Conditions snippet as well.

Which makes me think that consolidation is unlikely even though both orders are still in processing. Either way could you please respond to my ticket so that I can pay for shipping if that is indeed the case.

Eduard VKB FSC

Re: Order consolidation

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:25

Hi am.mw

Thank you for your orders ! You have chosen China Express Airlift item which is not directly in stock. However, every Friday our colleagues from VKB factory pack and ship to us all orders placed for previous week.Usually it arrives on Tuesday following week but could arrive a day or two later. Then we dispatch the orders as soon as possible.

Your order marked as "consolidated shipping" will be shipped together with your primary order. No need to pay extra for the shipping. I expect to ship both of your items later this week.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

am.mw

Re: Order consolidation

Postby am.mw » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:26

Edit: answered through ticket

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”