I have several questions about the "NXT"

Moderator: AdminGroup

Paleraider

I have several questions about the "NXT"

Postby Paleraider » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:44

1. How are the springs set up? Are the built-in ones the weakest and the additional ones each one level stronger or is " Set # 1" weaker than the built-in ones?

2. How do you get the side cover off to attach the (upcoming) modules?

3. will there be other base plates on which the modules and the base can be mounted together? E.g. for game chairs so that you don't have to be afraid that a module will break off from the joystick?

4. and now it's getting complicated ...
I belong to the type of person who is "learning by doing" and think the instruction videos are great, but could I get a "visual confirmation" that shows me which button I have pressed and not just a control LED in the software.
example:
I'm a Spaceflight gamer and that's why I bought the Kosmosima (left and right) from you
the left joystick has 35 buttons and 4 axes (Gladiator standard K)
the right joystick has 28 buttons and 6 axes (Gladiator NXT PRO)
Your software shows that a button was pressed somewhere, but not which one. I would prefer a picture of the handle / base combo used with a "button box" that is labeled exactly as the one on the stick

I try to use a "visual aid" as an example of how I imagine it to be and post it later

fallout9

Re: I have several questions about the "NXT"

Postby fallout9 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 18:49

1. #10 springs are weak, #20 springs are medium, #30 spring are heavy;
2. By taking out some screws underneath; it'll get explained when the modules are out;
3. Each module would come with its own plate; no common plate for different modules is planned. If you have a custom set up you could easily build your own common plate as all modules have holes on their own plates for mounting;
4. This is really complicated - sorry, but I don't understand what you're asking :))

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”