Wrong Product delivered

Moderator: AdminGroup

momorious

Wrong Product delivered

Postby momorious » Wed Sep 02, 2020 14:03

Hello.

Today I got the package for my order 10880 and I got delivered a Gladiator NXT Base instead of the promised Gladiator K B-Stock Base.
In Support Ticket #2895 you said you on Saturday, 29.08.2020, that you will put the B-Stock Gladiator K later that day in the webshop but you will modify my order to include a Gladiator K B-Stock Base with Kosmosima Premium Right Stick because I asked you about the Gladiator K availibility previously. You said you clearly do not recommend me to cancel my existing order, a Gladiator K Base will be send to me without me having to do anything.
But now you still delivered a NXT Base which I wanted to cancel and order a K Base.

I know we live in a difficult time but this is highly unacceptable. Now the Gladiator K B-Stock is sold out again and I cant order it.

I want you to send me a return label for the wrong NXT Base today as well as sending out a Gladiator K Base today so I get in in time for the weekend. If you now dont have any K Base anymore, I want a full refund and a free return of everything.

Thanks.

momorious

Re: Wrong Product delivered

Postby momorious » Wed Sep 02, 2020 14:08

Oh, forgot to mention that I will also need a new Kosmosima Premium Right Stick because the GNX Stick is not compatible with the K Base AFAIK!
So, I need a return label for both the NXT Base and the Stick and then please send out a Gladiator K with Kosmosima Premium Right today!

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:36

It is very unfortunate that you got the wrong product, but the best and fastest way to interact with the EU dealer and have your problem fixed is through service tickets.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri Sep 04, 2020 15:16

Hi momorious,

We have dealt with the issue via our ticketing system already and I believe it is resolved by now. That's a problem of non-standard requests. Sometimes we missed the special condition of the order. Let's keep our communication via ticketing system.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

momorious

Postby momorious » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:12

Hi.
Yes, in the meantime I got the correct Gladiator K and I shipped back the wrong NXT to you.
However I am still waiting for the refund of the shipping costs and price difference, in total 28€ which is again unacceptable.
And it seems I need to make communication public because I don't get an answer anymore to my mails.

Please refund this 28€ now asap today, otherwise I need to make another PayPal claim to resolve this...

Thanks.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri Sep 11, 2020 15:44

The issue has been resolved this morning via ticketing system. It is actually a custom order. We offer our help to replace GNX order with open box Gladiator K. It requires modifications in the order process and there are more chances to make mistakes.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Escapetaxi

Postby Escapetaxi » Mon Sep 14, 2020 14:06

Helloh, Eduard! :)

Could you look at my Ticket #1966, please? Seems like, you don't get a Notification when the Ticket has been updated...?

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”