Quick question regarding some 'grindiness' in my new Kosmosima stick

Moderator: AdminGroup

flughobo

Quick question regarding some 'grindiness' in my new Kosmosima stick

Postby flughobo » Fri Jun 19, 2020 18:08

Hello

I've just set up my new gladiator K (premium) and I was wondering if it was normal to feel a very slight grinding or scraping sensation when holding the stick full back and moving it side to side? It's not an issue for me, I'm very happy with my purchase, just want to make sure it's not a sign of something unusual that's going to wear out or break. Everything works fine and I've made sure the locking cylinders are in the base of the grip correctly.

Thanks

fallout9

Re: Quick question regarding some 'grindiness' in my new Kosmosima stick

Postby fallout9 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 18:15

The Gladiator base has a plastic gimbal system. Give it some time to see if this settles. If it's interfering with returning to center or other basic functions fill up a service ticket. If not, then just go on with it and don't worry about breaking it, it'll be definitely get covered by warranty if it's a factory issue.

flughobo

Postby flughobo » Fri Jun 19, 2020 18:18

Great, thanks for the quick reply :)

Harry84

Postby Harry84 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 21:45

I have the same issue - have had 2 weeks and a bit of grindiness when pulled back. Also centering doesn't seem quite right to me when making small adjustments around the centre point. Have submitted a ticket just now. Thankfully within the 14 day period - hope I don't need to wait til August for a reply (is it their holidays at the mo0?

Harry

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”