Upgrade Kit availability

Moderator: AdminGroup

Winterino

Upgrade Kit availability

Postby Winterino » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:46

Hi there,

I want to get the Gladiator MkII as it looks like a great setup. However I'd like to have a grip with more buttons as well - will you ever stock the Upgrade Kit Lite in the EU again?

soulskill

Re: Upgrade Kit availability

Postby soulskill » Thu Apr 09, 2020 14:00

Hi, I recently got a Gladiator Mk2 and I am also looking for the gladiator mk2 >> gladiator mk2 pro lite upgrade kit + SCG/MCG bundle kit.

@admin: please let us know if/when they can be made available.

Sorry for piggy backing this topic. I believe that those looking for the kit/bundle can simply post a comment here for easy tracking by vkb admins.

Ohlyver

Postby Ohlyver » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:16

Same Here, got a Gladiator Mk.II over five months ago and been waiting for the kits to become available ever since... I must say that not having a grip with a lot of inputs made me stop play piloting games. but i don't want to plug the logitech extreme 3d pro back in so... yeah.. impatient to get one of those upgrade kits.

I contacted VKB this morning and got an answer.
My message:
Hi,
I am interested in buying the Gladiator Upgrade Kit Lite for Gladiator Mk.II (w/ SCG Bundle) but i have been waiting for five months but there is no change of status for the product.
As I bought the Gladiator MK.II five months ago with the exclusive intent of buying the upgrade kit I do feel let down by VKB for advertising the upgrade kit on this website but not stocking it for almost half a year. I am aware that the pandemic did slow down the global economy but I do think that five months is more than enough for such product to be back in stock.
If VKB doesn't intend on producing any more of the upgrade kits for Gladiator MK.II it would be appreciated that the product is removed from the website as to not deceive more customers.

Thanks for your time and I hope you have a nice day.

The answer:
VKB HQ stated that more batches are on the way, but they didn't provide an ETA for that. As reseller, I can only go by what VKB HQ - the manufacturer tells me.

That said, product availability questions are best asked on the forum where VKB HQ can reply directly; I usually don't get insights into their roadmap besides completed product ready to be released. AeroGator or UIV would be your point of contact - viewforum.php?f=24

Thanks.

DQuick

Postby DQuick » Mon Aug 10, 2020 15:22

I was sent here to ask the same question, but I don't think starting a new thread would achieve anything. I wish I knew if the upgrade kits were still in production or not. My thoughts are that they have been discontinued.

Sone

Postby Sone » Fri Aug 14, 2020 17:53

Same here. I intended to go gradually, first upgrading from KG12 to SCG grip. A lot of time has passed and I stopped even checking... :(

GalaxyDrifter

Postby GalaxyDrifter » Fri Aug 14, 2020 19:21

Sone wrote:Same here. I intended to go gradually, first upgrading from KG12 to SCG grip. A lot of time has passed and I stopped even checking... :(

FYI there is only a $30 difference between buying just an SCG grip and getting a Gladiator NTX with the same grip.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”